*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1528885-Closet-Monster/cid/647323-It-Begins
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1528885
As a house monster you are terrible, and have decided its time to make up for lost time.
Chapter #1

It Begins

    by: Michael Jackson
You are Krek and you are a house monster, however you are a supreme failure. No matter how hard you have tried you have been too shy to show yourself and strike fear into the hearts of the snotty rich college bitches of Everfluent college. After years of being laughed at by the rest of the community you have finally snapped. You will do anything you can tonight to show the rest that you are not just a terrifying house monster but THE worst. The girls of the house just finished a massive party and have all crashed into drunken slumber and now is your time to strike. After sneaking about the house you have locked the doors and windows and barricaded them. Will you make a big entrance or take them out one by one. Or perhaps you would like to experience it as one of the girls?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Michael Jackson (UN: gooba11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michael Jackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1528885-Closet-Monster/cid/647323-It-Begins