*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1528885-Closet-Monster/cid/933046-Make-a-big-entrance-into-the-living-room-where-
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1528885
As a house monster you are terrible, and have decided its time to make up for lost time.
This choice: Make a big entrance into the living room where the majority of the girls are  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Make a big entrance into the living room where ...

    by: kreeper57
"All right ladies, the real party starts now!"
You leap into the living room and take a loving look around. The girls are groggy and slow to react, that plus the sight of a huge monster pretty much stuns them. They proabaly think they are hallucinating. This gives you enough time to corrall them all into the center of the room, stripping them as you do. Now there is a quivering mass of meatty maidenhood just waiting for your next move.
You count 21 girls of a variety of shapes and sizes. Where to begin?

You have the following choices:

1. Just dive in

2. Divide by breast size

*Noteb*
3. Divide by another criteria

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 kreeper57 (UN: joeball at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michael Jackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1528885-Closet-Monster/cid/933046-Make-a-big-entrance-into-the-living-room-where-