*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. keep it a secret
  2. In Bellas arms
  3. She wants to nurse you
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1508675-Anthros-at-night/cid/634955-keep-it-a-secret
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1508675
anthropomorphic creatures appear on your farm at night.
This choice: keep it a secret  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

keep it a secret

    by: shadowfire
You look at Bella from within the embracement of her arms and you are taken by suprise when she asks you to go and get your mother.

"Why do you want me to bring her here i dont want anyone to know about you, they would take you away".

Your voice cracks slightly as you tell Bella this and a single tears rolls down your cheek. Bella hugs you closer to her breasts and she soothes you gently.

"Hush my baby hush all will be well i promise...If you wish to keep all this a secret then thats fine with me".

You nod your head and Bella smiles at you in a very maternal way. It is then you notice that the first rays of sunlight are beginning to appear through the barns windows and Bella gently lowers you to the ground and you slip out from the warm embracment of her arms. You both stand and face each other and you instictivly hug Bella.

"Little one listen closely...during the day i am just a normal mare so unless you want to get kicked a suggest you dont try to nurse from me ok".

You nod your head but dont leave with asking her a question first.

"Can i watch you turn back to normal"

Bella nods her head but before the rays of sunlight hit her she hugs you close and her voice is full of love and concern.

"Please keep yourself safe during the day and at night come to me and i shall always be the mother you have never had".

She then backs away from you and the sunlight hits her and you gasp with amazment at what happens.

Bellas body is bathed in the sunlight and her body seems to slowly get bigger and longer and as it streches out her body begins to resume its normal size and shape and after a minute she is no longer a human looking creature but a normal chestnut mare.

You leave the barn and head towards the house and when you see a car parked up by the front door you freeze with fright.

You had hopped he would never come back and make your life a misery but it appers you were wrong.

The front door opens and your mother is standing there with...











You have the following choices:

1. Your step farther

*Noteb*
2. Your uncle

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 shadowfire (UN: 000dragon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
shadowfire has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1508675-Anthros-at-night/cid/634955-keep-it-a-secret