*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Your step farther
  2. keep it a secret
  3. In Bellas arms
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1508675-Anthros-at-night/cid/639511-Your--step-farther
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1508675
anthropomorphic creatures appear on your farm at night.
This choice: Your step farther  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Your step farther

    by: shadowfire
You start to tremble with fear as you see who is standing next to your mother, it is your step farther Eric. You thought he had left for good but it appeared he was back and you new all to well what he was going to do.

You walk to wards the house and you wish Bella was there to help but you know that during the day she will be unable to help you, you reach the open door and you step farther smiles at you but it’s not a welcome smile.

“Hello Tom I hope you have been working hard”.

You flinch at the sound of his voice and as always your mother smiles like there is nothing wrong. You nod your head at Eric and try to go into the house but he stops you with hand on the shoulder.

“Were do you think your going, there is work to be done”.

You look at your mother with desperate eyes but she just smiles before kissing Eric and informing you she has to go to the shops early and she does leaving you alone with the devil himself.

Your legs and arms were shacking with pain as you lifted the tenth bail of hay which to you felt like a car and then it happened the bail of hay slipped from you fingers and suddenly you felt a sharp pain as Eric hit you across the back with his belt. You fall to the floor but Eric hits you a few more times and he even gets you across the face and you taste blood in your mouth.

“Get up you worthless pup get up and work like a man”.

You are pulled to you feet by Eric and he throws you against the hay and you cry out as you catch your arm on a pitchfork, you cradle you bleeding arm and you look at Eric with nothing but fear.

You are still lifting the bails of hay when your mother comes home and Eric leaves you to go and greet her, it is then you notice that the sun is setting and you race to the barn hoping to see Bella.

You enter the barn and you don’t see her anywhere, but you remain carm and wait for her to show up. You hear the barn door open and you turn around and smile with joy, but the smile vanishes it is not Bella it is Eric.

You collapse onto the floor and Eric walks over to you Smiling but its not a friendly smile, he reaches the spot were you lay and he is about to kick you when he is suddenly thrown across the barn and lands in a heap beside the hay stacks.

You begin to cry with joy as you see Bella stood before you and you hug her tightly.

She sooths you quietly before turning towards Eric and she walks over to him picks him up by the throat and...


You have the following choices:

1. Eats him

2. Breaks his neck

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 shadowfire (UN: 000dragon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
shadowfire has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1508675-Anthros-at-night/cid/639511-Your--step-farther