*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. put's you down for a nap
  2. you are now 2
  3. your a girl
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1462078-Cursed-By-Your-Sister/cid/983080-puts-you-down-for-a-nap
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1462078
You push your sister to far and she decides to put a curse on you....
This choice: put's you down for a nap  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

put's you down for a nap

    by: S_P_R
She forcefully rocks you back and forth which surprising makes you tired, you fall asleep and wake up several hours later, you sister walks in, she says "Haha, mom left me alone to BABYsit you hahaha" You look at her in horror and after a few moments she picks you up and says "Whew! smells like my little girl needs a diaper change!" you shut you eyes in shock as she begins to rip the diaper off and change you, she makes sure to do it very violently so you get hurt, when you are done she says "hmm, you are probably hungry, lets go feed ya!" she pulls out a bottle, at first you refuse but then she points to he breast "and then theres option 2!" you immediatly begin drinking the bottle. After she is done she puts in the crib and leaves, suddenly you feel the urge, you bladder needs to relieve itself, what do you do?

You have the following choices:

1. Go in the diaper

*Noteb*
2. Hold it

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 S_P_R (UN: s_p_r at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CelesteIrving has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1462078-Cursed-By-Your-Sister/cid/983080-puts-you-down-for-a-nap