*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1462078-Cursed-By-Your-Sister/cid/2188152-Go-in-the-diaper
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1462078
You push your sister to far and she decides to put a curse on you....
This choice: Go in the diaper  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Go in the diaper

    by: Duke FoxFire
You try your absolute hardest to hold it in and not make your sister make a fool of yourself already as it is, but it's impossible. "Oh is wittle baby SISTAH twying to hold it in?" Said Christy mocking you. You ignore her and her laughing and focus on holding it in. But those very seconds feel like hours even days! You detest everything that is happening and hate your sister to the fullest for this but in the end you end up doing the thing you were trying to prevent. You end up going in your diaper and blush red with full embarrassment as you feel the warmth tingling in the diaper as its soaking.

"HAHAHA. Oh you don't know just how happy you made me!" She said laughing at your humiliation. You just ignore her and continue blushing at the fact that you wet yourself. But her taunting eventually gets to you and you end up crying only a little to shed two tears.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Christy casts another spell on you

*Noteb*
2. Christy does more humiliating things to you

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Duke FoxFire (UN: comics at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CelesteIrving has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1462078-Cursed-By-Your-Sister/cid/2188152-Go-in-the-diaper