*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1438028-Giantess-BBW-Takeover/cid/603309-Give-him-to-one-of-the-girls
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1438028
A group of Large women decide its time for them to be in charge
This choice: Give him to one of the girls...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Give him to one of the girls...

    by: Chozo
William squirmed about in the massive pile of fabric that had once been his clothing, as the largest women (both in height and in girth) swarmed over him, menacingly. "Please don't hurt me!" he squeaked in his tiny voice.

"I reckon it don't matter what we do to him, seeing as how we can just shrink more people to replace him," said Brandi in her strong southern drawl.

"But he is still a person! Uh, isn't he?" replied Christina, who began poking at the tiny boy with the tip of her shoe.

"Mmm Mmm, I could sho go for a tasty little white cracker about now!" Tara exclaimed, massaging her massive ebony stomach. "I say let me eat 'im!"

"Eating him would be a waste!" cried Maria. "I want to keep him as a little slave inside my ass!"

Which of the girls gets to have the terrified boy?

You have the following choices:

1. Christa gets him

2. Tara gets him

3. Maria gets him

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Chozo (UN: chozo_ghost at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
biggirl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1438028-Giantess-BBW-Takeover/cid/603309-Give-him-to-one-of-the-girls