*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1438028-Giantess-BBW-Takeover/cid/605908-Tara-gets-him
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1438028
A group of Large women decide its time for them to be in charge
This choice: Tara gets him  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Tara gets him

    by: Pudding
"I'll get you other men to keep captive in your arse Maria bit right now I'm staving so this ones mine" said Tara as she picked up William and licked her lips. "Hello little William, I'm Tara and I'm going to be eating you, I bet you're a tasty little thing"

"Oh my god, please no! I don't want to be eaten" screamed William.

"Don't be so selfish William" Tara told him sternly "you're going inside my massive belly wether you like it or not so why not be a gentleman about it and let me scoff you all up. I can't wait to eat you, there's no escape my little snack sized friend."

"This isn't fair, this is my life, don't I get a choice?"

"Okay William, this is you're choice. Either I have to force you into my mouth and I'll chew up and it'll be a painful end or you can go willingly by climbing in my mouth yourself, telling me how wonderful I am and deserve to eat you and I'll swallow you down hole and alive and allow you to go peacefully" Tara licked her lips again and gave William a huge sexy smile. "So which journey to becoming part of this gigantic sexy frame to you choose?"

You have the following choices:

1. William refuses so Tara goes to chew him up

2. William says he'll climb in willingly

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Pudding (UN: pudding at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
biggirl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1438028-Giantess-BBW-Takeover/cid/605908-Tara-gets-him