*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1438028-Giantess-BBW-Takeover/cid/546453-They-test-it-by-shrinking-a-young-man
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1438028
A group of Large women decide its time for them to be in charge
This choice: They test it out by shrinking a young man  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

They test it by shrinking a young man

    by: supercooldude
Christina quietly says "Why don't we try it out on a random guy?" The girls all look at her and smile. "That's not a bad idea" says Janet. "But how do we decide who to shrink?" Brandi pushes her breasts up and shakes her ass. "I'll just grab the first guy that walks on by". Brandi makes her way over to the door and slowly opens it. She peeks her head out and sees a young man, maybe about twenty, coming down the hall. "I got one" she squeals back into the room. The girls all giggle excitedly. Brandi steps into the hall and the young man stops abrubtly. "Can I help you" chokes the young man, obviously stunned by this mass of beauty infront of him. "I think I got somethin lodged in ma sink. Ya think you could take a look for me?". The guy smiles and says "of course". Brandi grabs the mans hand and drags him into the room. Once inside she slams the door closed and bolts it locked. "Whats going on" stammers the young man, his heading looking at all five women worriedly. "Sugar, we need you to be a test subject" says Brandi. "Wait what" asks the man looking confused. Janet steps forward and, towering over the boy and begins to explains. " I have created a device that will reduce matter, I just haven't been able to test it yet. You are going to be our test subject". The guy looks at her confused. Finally Tara pipes in. "We gonna shrink yo scrawney ass"! The man looks shocked. "No way in hell is that happening"! He runs for the door but before he can grasp the knob there is a flash and he is gone. On the ground is a pile of clothes that he was previously wearing. The five girls crowd over the clothes looking down. Slowly they start to move and the little man makes his way to the top. "What did you do to me" he shouts up at them. The girls look down giggling. At his size they can barely make out what he is saying. The five of them look at each other and finally Maria asks the big question. "So what do we do with him"?

You have the following choices:

1. Give him to one of the girls...

2. Dispose of him and try again

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 supercooldude (UN: marvelfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
biggirl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1438028-Giantess-BBW-Takeover/cid/546453-They-test-it-by-shrinking-a-young-man