*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Meeting That Will Change EVERYTHING
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1438028-Giantess-BBW-Takeover/cid/543416-A-Meeting-That-Will-Change-EVERYTHING
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1438028
A group of Large women decide its time for them to be in charge
Chapter #1

A Meeting That Will Change EVERYTHING

    by: biggirl
It was the annual meeting of the 5 regional leaders of the National Association for the Advancement of Large Women. On most occasions it was a small meeting to discuss how larger women in the world could gain more respect, but due to the little amount of interest in their cause most of the time nothing was really accomplished except chit chat and a free meal. However on the letter to attend the meeting there was a special note stating that this meeting would "Change the life of every large woman in the country."

The meeting was taking place in a conference room at a hotel just outside New York City, nothing out of the ordinary about the room except for there were only 5 chairs and it appeared enough food to feed 30 people. But again there only 5 people in the room, those being the area leaders of the group, Janet, Brandi, Tara, Christa and Maria.

The large women quickly dismantled the bufett set-up and then took their seats as the President of th NAALW, Janet, stood in front of the podium with a broad smile. Janet a very large woman about 6'2" with large breasts and butt wearing a tight blouse with a very short business skirt.

"I'm glad you could all make it, before we get started, even though it seems redundant and pointless I have to follow procedure, so first things first. Attendance. Southern Division Representative."

"I'm here y'all" Brandi says standing up, she's wearing a button-down cowboy shirt that is much too tight only buttoning up half-way showing her tight green bra. She's wearing her hair in pigtails under a cowboy hat and daisy duke shorts that her butt is hanging out of.

"Thank you Brandi, okay, Eastern Representative" Janet says

"Yep, I'm here" says Tara standing up, she is also very large wearing a very tight Kobe Bryant jersey that shows off a huge amount of cleavage and Apple-Bottom Jeans that reveal a bit of crack.

"Okay, next is...Northern Rep." Janet continues

"Ummm, present" Christa speaks up just above a whisper, not wanting to be too loud, she's wearing a tight t-shirt that shows off her belly fat and a skirt that barely covers anything.

"And last but not least Eastern Representative" Janet smiles

"Yeah, I'm here Janet" Maria says in a thick Brooklyn accent standing up, she's wearing a pink sweatsuit that is much too small, especially for her thighs and ass.

Janet smiles looking at all the ladies, "Well I'm very happy to have you all here, Today is truly a monumental day, because it is the day that we, the large women of the world, take our rightful place being in charge of everybody else" She says smiling while the other women are still confused.

"C'mon Janet, out with it" Tara says as the other women are also excited.

"I thought you'd never ask" Janet says smiling reaching into a briefcase.

You have the following choice:

1. The Announcement

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 biggirl (UN: bds123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
biggirl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1438028-Giantess-BBW-Takeover/cid/543416-A-Meeting-That-Will-Change-EVERYTHING