*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1438028-Giantess-BBW-Takeover/cid/543448-A-New-WorldBut-Where-To-Start
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1438028
A group of Large women decide its time for them to be in charge
This choice: The Announcement  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A New World...But Where To Start

    by: biggirl
Janet then pulls out what appears to be some type of ray gun and hold it up for everyone to see.
"This...my friends, is going to allow us to completly rule this country, if not the world!" she laughs a little holding the gun while all the other women giggle a little bit thinking that it has to be some sort of joke.

"Janet, you have to be kiddin, I mean, that there looks like some little toy" Brandi says laughing a little.

"Brandi's got a point girl, how in the hell are we supposed to gain equality, let alone take over everything, wit a little toy gun" Maria adds while the other ladies agree, it appears that Janet expected this response however as she just smiled.

"I know, I know it seems weird and a little out there, but this isn't a toy. It's actually a size-altering gun that our scientists have discovered. Again, before you say anything, I know its crazy...but watch" She says adjusting the gun a little and pointing it at a plant in the corner. A raygun shoots out and quickly the plant that was once 4 feet tall quickly dwindles down to only 4 inches. The other women look on in complete shock. "I think I've made my point" She smile blowing on the gun

"Oh my...oh my this...this is amazing" Christa walks over and picks up the plant.

"Are you kiddin me...I mean, this can't be real...did you really just shrink that damn thing!" Tara asks in shock.

"This...this is huge" Maria adds smiling as Janet grins

"You're damn right its huge, now maybe you all can understand my plan" she says smiling as the others sit down and Janet starts talking.

"This ray is going to change things, we'll use it in one of two ways, either to make all the men, and the stupid little bimbo girls teeny tiny, or we'll make us, along with the other healthy large women of the world, HUGE, until we are in complete control." She says as the other women seem to be getting more and more excited at the thought.

"But...I mean, won't people get hurt?" Christa asks shyly as Janet nods.

"Well it is inevitable that there will be some harms, and...yes...some deaths, but we will all do our best to be fair, mainly by making all those people feel as humiliated and terrible as they have all made us feel." Janet says and the girls stand up getting very excited

"Oh god, I can't wait, I mean if this is real, this is gonna be da bomb!" Tara says laughing.

"hehe you betcha, i can't wait to get back at all those puny twig girls who called me fat" Brandi adds in

"And thats just the half of it all those perverts who look at our breasts...we'll make them live in our sweaty cleavage. And the people who say we have fat asses, well we'll show them how fat they are when we sit on dozens of them at a time, or let them spend time in our cracks, after a big mexican dinner" She says with a laugh which causes all the other ladies to laugh.

"Well what are we waiting for?" Maria asks smiling.

"Well, the device still has not been tried out on a human being, so we don't know if its safe. We still aren't sure of the effect it'll have on people. So we need to try it out" Janet says. The women convene and decide to...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 biggirl (UN: bds123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
biggirl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1438028-Giantess-BBW-Takeover/cid/543448-A-New-WorldBut-Where-To-Start