*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The doctor's obsession
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1429722-Meet-The-Titans/cid/535637-The-doctors-obsession
by Leon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1429722
An evil scientist shrinks a neighborhood and puts them in the house of an unaware family!
Chapter #1

The doctor's obsession

    by: Leon
Doctor Small was, to say the least, an amoral man. He didn't view his fellow man as human. Rather, they were experiments. Elements which he could manipulate on a whim. It just so happened that he had his eye on a family of magnifiscent specimens. The Titan family: Tom, Lisa, Chad, and Molly. They were tall, statuesque, and athletic. Except for that Molly girl.

"But every chain has a weak link...no matter" said the doctor.

The doctor was an expert in many scientific fields, but one interested him in particular: human anthropology. He was obsessed with human instinct, the will to survive, and the desire to dominate. Dr. Small spent hours thinking of ways to test his theories, conduct the most definitive experiments, obtain the ultimate knowledge. But he needed to experiment on a large scale with two groups. Those that needed to survive, and those that wished to dominate. He already set his sights on one group, the Titan family. But he needed those which would flee from them in terror. Then, it came to him.

The lab he was working at was based in a military facility. The team of scientists located on the floor below him had been conducting experiments on the shrinking of matter. The objective was to find a way to shrink weapons and supplies. These would then be transported over to rebels in countries with dictators, and facilitate an uprising without the world knowing of an American involvement.

Luckily, they had built several prototypes of the shrinking device, and one of them was in storage. Dr. Small stole a passkey, and under the cover of darkness, walked into the storage facility. Seeing the shrink ray gun, the doctor smiled to himself. Such pleasure would await him.


You have the following choices:

1. family introduction.

*Noteb*
2. Dr. Small has second thoughts...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Leon (UN: ronnie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Leon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1429722-Meet-The-Titans/cid/535637-The-doctors-obsession