*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lisa and Tom Titan
  2. The doctor's obsession
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1429722-Meet-The-Titans/cid/535392-Lisa-and-Tom-Titan
by Leon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1429722
An evil scientist shrinks a neighborhood and puts them in the house of an unaware family!
This choice: family introduction.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Lisa and Tom Titan

    by: Leon
Lisa Titan grabbed the ledge of the swimming pool, hoisting her long body out of the cool water. She glanced over at her husband, sunbathing himself in a lawn chair. He's so vain Lisa thought to herself. But then giggled to herself, realizing she took just as much pride in her own appearance. At 5'11'', with long blond hair, and plenty of muscle tone herself, she was a vision of feminine strength and sexuality. She often looked down on people, literally and figuratively.

She would often stare at the other women in the shopping market or department stores, imagining her long, tan, meaty foot on their faces. A sneer of disgust on her face. Those women that had let themselves become unfit for their husbands, spending money on useless baubles to improve their inferior appearance. She wished she could crush them like insects and be worshipped like a goddess by their lowly spouses.

Her current husband Tom nudged the the sunglasses down his nose and looked at his wife. She had that look on her face again. He had an idea of what she was thinking and it made him so horny. His muscles inadvertently flexed just from the thought of it. The large snake-like appendage in his speedo stirred awake. He got off his lawn chair and before Lisa could grab a towel, he embraced her in his arms, lifted her off the ground, and kissed her hard. She reached down and felt his bulge.

"Easy big man, save that for later and get back to your tan" she said with a smile. Tom smiled back, "you know you can't tell me what to do, not when we're out of bed". Lisa laughed and gave his package a quick sharp squeeze. He let go, enjoying the pain. Lisa wrapped a towel around herself and walked back into the house, her long wet soles slapping the tile.

You have the following choices:

1. Back at Dr. Small's house

*Noteb*
2. Tom can't help himself, pulls out his cock

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Leon (UN: ronnie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Leon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1429722-Meet-The-Titans/cid/535392-Lisa-and-Tom-Titan