*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Go take a self tour
  2. You got the Job!!!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1373411-Tiny-Life-Guard/cid/716500-Go-take-a-self-tour
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1373411
You are a tiny life guard working in a huge water park surrounded by giant women.
This choice: Go take a self tour  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Go take a self tour

    by: bobw
Melissa walks over to her office door and opens it for you. "The park doesn't open for another half-hour" she says. "I think it would be best if you took a walk around the park and familiarized yourself with the layout. If you get lost feel free to ask any of our lifeguards for directions or just look at the map kiosks that are placed around the park. I think you should be able to see even from your height."

You are about to walk through the doorway when you see her momentarily lose focus as she thought of something. "Oh I know a good first task for you. As I said the park opens in a half-hour at 9:00AM. Once you are sufficiently acquainted with the park head up to the front gate. There will be a large line of people waiting to get in. I'll send Julie up there and she can meet you to help you open the park." You nod. "Then just tag along with her and I'll check up to see how you are doing around lunch time. Got it?" She says as she claps her hands to signal the end of the conversation. "I won't let you down!" you exclaim as you jog out of her office.

Once outside you look around and see that the park is fairly empty. Since it isn't open the only people you can see are a few lifeguards hanging around a stand far in the distance. "How convenient!", you say to yourself when you see a map kiosk right outside the park office. Despite your size you can make out most of it and spend a few moments looking it over.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bobw (UN: bobw at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
someone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1373411-Tiny-Life-Guard/cid/716500-Go-take-a-self-tour