*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/623418-More-teasing-from-Hinata
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #1327862
Where the Naruto world and feet mix! Everyone's invited!
This choice: Hinata rubs her soft feet together  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

More teasing from Hinata

    by: Mage
Hinata made a small, sweet smile when she noticed her lifelong crush totally entranced by her soft, delicate, and definately gorgeous feet. Evidently, the odd smell coming from her smooth soles had an extremely powerful hold on Naruto and his senses.

Deciding to tease him further, Hinata slowly (but very teasingly) rubbed her feet together, and this drove Naruto wild. He could barely contain his excitement for what was coming to him...

Finally, when the time was right, Hinata's soles pressed onto Naruto's face until he was now pinned to the floor. Naruto soon noticed the odor coming from her feet was getting even stronger, but it was so addicting that he didn't want to move from his spot.

Naruto was so entranced by Hinata's beautiful feet, that he barely heard her say, "Now Naruto, I want you to..."

You have the following choices:

1. Naruto sucks Hinata's toes

*Noteb*
2. Naruto kisses Hinata's soles

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mage (UN: syous_draven at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
melroser76 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/623418-More-teasing-from-Hinata