*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/627878-Naruto-sucks-Hinatas-toes
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #1327862
Where the Naruto world and feet mix! Everyone's invited!
This choice: Naruto sucks Hinata's toes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Naruto sucks Hinata's toes

    by: Mage
"Now Naruto, I want you to suck on my toes." Hinata had once again put up her commanding facade and told Naruto what she wanted him to do.

Naruto nodded in acknowledgement and opened his mouth for Hinata, who now put her left foot inside of it, big toe first.

Naruto was amazed at how tasty Hinata's toes were, and to enjoy this a little more, he snaked his tongue all around her toe.

Hinata on the other hand was really enjoying the feeling of Naruto's tongue on her toes, and she ended up giggling a little bit, since she was a little bit ticklish on her feet, and Naruto's tongue was tickling her slightly.

Naruto didn't really pay attention to this however, and continued on Hinata's toes with gusto. Eventually, Hinata had pulled her foot out of Naruto's mouth, and this saddened the blond a little bit... but that was before Hinata held out her right foot towards his face.

Hinata, slightly red in the face, smiled a little bit at her crush and explained, "You still have this foot left, Naruto-kun."

Naruto grinned foxily and opened his mouth once more, and was again treated to the taste of Hinata's toes. As Naruto was busy caressing Hinata's well-pampered toes with her tongue, Hinata sighed happily to herself, giggling slightly whenever Naruto's tongue found a ticklish spot on her feet.

After a while, Hinata put up her dominant face and thought to herself what she wanted Naruto to do next...

You have the following choices:

1. Hinata decides to trample Naruto

2. Hinata orders Naruto to sniff her sandals

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mage (UN: syous_draven at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
melroser76 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1327862-Naruto-Feet-Stories/cid/627878-Naruto-sucks-Hinatas-toes