*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Beginning of the Nightmare
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1304258-A-Pokemon-Vore-Story/cid/434920-Beginning-of-the-Nightmare
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Animal · #1304258
Oak puts Ash in charge of the Pokemon, who unleashes horror when he forgets to feed them.
Chapter #1

Beginning of the Nightmare

    by: Aira the Fox
Professor Oak took one last glance at his lab as he hops in the taxi cab. With Tracey currently feeling under the weather, and Gary off in some distant land doing research, Ash was the only one he could ask to look after all of the Pokemon. He sighed and hoppped in the cab, driving off and leaving the lab away from his sight.

Ash leaped into the air and lands on the couch in the lab, staring up at the ceiling as Pikachu joined his side.

"What a great 16th birthday present, Pikachu!" Ash cheered. "Professor Oak is gone for the week, and we've got the entire lab to ourselves!"

"Pika!" Pikachu said as looked over at his trainer.

"I've got a great idea!" Ash announced. "Let's have a party! We'll invite Misty, Brock, May, Max, Dawn, Richie, and even that jerk Paul! We'll invite everyone but Gary, seeing how we don't even know where he is right now."

Pikachu cheered as Ash ran to a phone and made the call to everyone. Sure enough, everyone came from their locations by air, land and sea, arriving by late evening. Ash invited everyone inside, where snacks and drinks had been set out. They cranked up some music and soon everyone was having a great time, even people whom normally didn't get along well with Ash.

While the humans partied their cares away inside, all of the Pokemon had been released to the outside pastures, where they had fun themselves.

It was about five in the morning when the party died down. Ash allowed everyone to spend the night at the lab, and now everyone was asleep. However, all of the Pokemon were still awake. While they all had a party of their own, they never actually ate anything. Ash had forgotten to feed them, and they were all starving after wasting their energy in Pokemon-related games and activities.

"This is outrageous, even for him!" Bulbasaur announced in his native tongue. "We need to eat!"

"Come on, he just forgot," Pikachu replied.

"Perhaps, but Oak never fed us last night because he had let a large meal out for Ash to feed us tonight!" Tauros grumbled.

"Hey guys, that wouldn't happen to be it, would it?" Sparky questioned, pointing at a nearly cleaned-out table inside. "I think that Brock guy ate it all!"

"What?!" the Pokemon gasped.

All of the Pokemon in the pasture gathered around.

"He even ate the food we left for the rest of the week!" Muk grumbled. "Now we don't have anything to eat!"

Richie's Charmeleon approached the group.

"Actually, we do," he stated. "We have this entire town!"

"What are you saying?" Pikachu gasped.

"If these humans are so willing to eat our food as well as their own, and forget all about us, maybe they don't deserve to be our trainers!" Zippo replied. "It's time we restored our rightful place as masters! I've heard humans are very nutritious!"

"We can't!" Pikachu shouted.

"We must!" Zippo replied. "Pikachu, it's us or them! You're either the hunter, or the hunted! Which do you choose?"

Pikachu shuddered as all of th Pokemon surrounded them, all looking very hungry.

"All right, I'm in!" he sighed.

The Pokemon all cheered as Ash's Tauros broke down the barricades surrounding the pasture, releasing all of the Pokemon into the city. The humans inside the lab all began to wake up after hearing a mysterious sound.

Now, whose point of view would like to tell the story from?

You have the following choices:

1. Pikachu

2. Bulbasaur

3. Zippo the Charmeleon

4. Other Pokemon

5. A human

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Aira the Fox (UN: wolflover9090 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Aira the Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1304258-A-Pokemon-Vore-Story/cid/434920-Beginning-of-the-Nightmare