*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ah, to hell with it!
  2. Morning High
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1299159-Beast-Boys-Growth-Spurt/cid/458217-Ah-to-hell-with-it
Rated: GC · Interactive · Supernatural · #1299159
It's not all about sex! Read on and you'll see Beast Boy's growing pains!
This choice: Beast Boy's Penis  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Ah, to hell with it!

    by: feifiefofum
It was an unusual for Raven to act so impulsively, but certain emoticlones of the green and orange persuasion decided to hell with it all, the boy already has one girl at 'him', might as well add another girl's.

That's not to say she just cut all the way loose. The rest of the Ravens still had some say in matters here. Which was why the pale grey limbs latched themselves onto Starfire's firm grip, desperately trying to keep Beast Boy a boy. With Tamaranean super strength to contend with, anything was possible- even castration. Raven had no intention to find out whether or not she could heal that type of wound.

"Star, for the love of Azar, let go!"

"But friend Raven-"

"No buts!" demanded the dark sorceress as she braced feet against the alien redhead, practically dangling off of her. "Let go!"

Beast Boy was faring no better here. For one thing, it was his manhood on the line. For another, he had two attractive ladies touching said member that identified him as male which led to a throbbing in his little friend which led to more pain in a neverending, vicious cycle as more blood was pumped into that part of his flesh. The only reason he wasn't screaming his head off was the fact that he had to concentrate on not orgasming- now that'd be a way to thank a friend, cum all over her for saving his little bud.

But alas, he was a guy, and guys never claimed to be made of stern stuff. Besides which, Robin decided to make an appearance at his door.

"Hey, what's going on in here? I was trying to get some work done."

That was all he heard before he came with a grunt that just screamed 'oh, I give up!', splashing a generous amount of semen on Raven and Starfire.

The orange skinned girl blinked at the panting and spasming boy on the bed. He'd somehow found the strength to drag a pillow over and promptly stuck his head under it, too tired to ask Star to let go of his deflating 'monster' as he curled up into a ball, halfway to tears as he groaned. What did he do to deserve this?

Raven was blushing to the roots of her hair as multiple explosions and bangs went off inexplicably around her. Finally remembering herself, she took a deep breath before nervously wetting her lips. Bad idea.

It was rather amazing, the firing range of a human male's ejaculation.

For a moment she had no idea what exactly it was she tasted. All she knew was that it was pleased her and she wanted more. Her tongue neared her lips once more before her mind finally caught on to what was going on.

Green boy ejaculated hard. New, unidentifiable source of moisture on her face and lips. She had just licked her lips.

Horrified, the sorceress turned to make her way to her room, mumbling something about meditation as she disappeared down the hall past a stunned boy wonder.

The leader of this awkward little unit was torn between leaving to take care of his own problem or going to his slight green friend and dispensing aid. It was a rather hard decision to make and he nearly whimpered at the sight of his green friend curled up like a newborn kitten. His eyes raked over his comrades body in a way that was highly inappropriate for a superior and his subordinate.

Star left very confused. No one would answer her questions. Maybe Cyborg would...

You have the following choices:

1. Raven: 'Helpful' Meditations

2. Robin: Taking Care of Business

*Noteb*
3. Beast Boy: Burying Misery

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
JazeCraze has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1299159-Beast-Boys-Growth-Spurt/cid/458217-Ah-to-hell-with-it