*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1299159-Beast-Boys-Growth-Spurt/cid/786594-Helpful-Meditations
Rated: GC · Interactive · Supernatural · #1299159
It's not all about sex! Read on and you'll see Beast Boy's growing pains!
This choice: Raven: 'Helpful' Meditations  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

'Helpful' Meditations

    by: OH
The dark empath walked into her room, her mind spinning with different thoughts, most of them about what had just taken place a few minutes ago in Beast boy's room. She groaned and leaned against the cool metal door of her room and let her fingers roam to her lips. Her tongue slipped out and licked up the rest of the pleasing liquid off of her plump lips, and she groaned again as she slid to the floor.

"Why do I enjoy this so much?!" she grumbled as she heard a light bulb out in the hallway explode. Rolling her eyes, she crawled over to the center of her room and crossed her legs. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath in. "Azarath Metrion Zinthos...Azarath Metrion Zinthos..." Raven chanted over and over again, finally feeling relaxed.

But just as she was starting to forget what had happened with Beast boy, a scene took place in her head. She was in said changeling's room, and she was wearing...well, not much.

On top she had on a large blue long sleeved shirt that came down to just below her thighs, and it had a paw print right in the center of it. On bottom all she wore was her lacy black thong, luckily mostly covered up by the shirt. She sat on Beast boy's bed, her legs bent at the knees and straddled out in front of her. She looked like she was posing for a playboy magazine.

Raven could feel everything in this vision; her vision-self felt anxious, yet...seductive?

Suddenly, the door to the room opened slightly, revealing a very happy and very hard Beast boy. He smiled down at her, that one small fang poking out from his lips. Raven smiled and opened her legs wider, giving him a full view of everything.

He licked his lips predator-like and pounced, knocking her on her back. She heard him let out an animalistic growl, turning her on like a light switch. She felt his hands gently tear off the fabric that binded her naked breasts from his hungry eyes, and felt those same emerald orbs gaze at her chest with awe. Smiling, she arched her back so their chests were touching and heard another growl escape his lips.

The real Raven gasped and shot up, hitting her head on her dresser in the process.

Even though she had opened her eyes, she could still feel parts of the vision. His teeth were biting her neck...his hands massaging her breasts...his shaft rubbing up against her..."

Oh, God..." Raven moaned as she rubbed her head, a bump forming where she had hit it.

Opening her eyes again, she looked around to see everything in her room rearranged. The candles that she had lit were burnt down to little stubs of wax, her mirror in her bathroom had a gigantic crack down the middle, and her bad was on the completely different side of the room!

"Great..." she muttered and heard something else shatter behind her. Wincing only slightly, she began to clean the mess she had made. "So much for meditating..." she grumbled. Meanwhile, outside of Raven's room...





You have the following choices:

1. Beast boy: Apologizing's 'Hard'

*Noteb*
2. Cyborg: Uncomfortable Conversations

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
JazeCraze has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1299159-Beast-Boys-Growth-Spurt/cid/786594-Helpful-Meditations