*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Morning News
  2. All Women in the world grow.
  3. Begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1245011-Growth-Fantasy/cid/1871349-Morning-News
by apoo
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1245011
A growth story. Earn up to 300 giftpoints for descriptive additions!
This choice: An otherworldly substance makes women grow, but it's addictive.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Morning News

    by: gb1064
"....beep beeep beep beep..."

Moe's alarm clock chirped incessantly, egging him out of bed. In the end, of course, the clock always wins, despite his best efforts. Moe slammed his hand on the alarm, swung his feet over the edge of his bed, and stumbled to his desk.

Opening his computer, Moe checked all his standard social media sites, and a few news sites, just to wake himself up. Before he closed his computer, a headline jumped out at him:

"METEORITE LANDS IN CITY RESERVOIR"

"Well that's...unusual," thought Moe. He clicked, and skimmed the article. Late last night a meteorite hit the city reservoir outside of town...blah blah blah...officials are checking for contaminants but nothing has been found so far...yadda yadda... people should be cautious about drinking tapwater...

Moe was getting more bored by the second. He had more important things to worry about...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gb1064 (UN: gb1064 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
apoo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1245011-Growth-Fantasy/cid/1871349-Morning-News