*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1245011-Growth-Fantasy/cid/2592465-More-people-outside-than-usual
by apoo
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1245011
A growth story. Earn up to 300 giftpoints for descriptive additions!
This choice: ...like if he was going to make it to work.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

More people outside than usual

    by: TNG
Bored of social media, Moe checks the time. "Well, guess it's time to go."

On his way to work he notices something strange. There are a ton of women outside, and even some men, waiting at water fountains. Department store parking lots are full and people are walking out with hundreds of bottled waters.

"That's odd," he says to himself as he pulls into the store he works at while observing one of the drinking fountains.

The lady at the front of the line begins squirming a little bit as she seems to get a little bit...bigger?

Her shirt begins to ride up as it stretches against clearly hard nipples. Her shorts seem to get shorter as her thighs swell and her legs lengthen. It's hard for Moe to tell but her hair seems to get fuller and her face cuter. Her arms caress her growing boobs before her whole figure seems to shift as her bottom pushes out an inch.

Her shorts are beginning to rip and her shirt clearly beginning to do the same when the people behind her push her away from the fountain. She hits the ground and begins kicking at the legs of the next person in line with her longer legs, a big guy, before giving up and begging him to let her back to the fountain.

The guy ignores her and as he drinks something weirder begins to happen. His shirt begins to press out and his shoulders begin to slope downwards. He continues drinking and Moe watches in amazement as the dude's legs also begin to lengthen and his shirt also ride up as he gets taller. However, that's not all.

The guys pants begin riding up as they bulge outward at the back in an effort to contain a growing behind. The exposed legs slowly lose hair and definition as they become more feminine in nature. However, the bulge in the front of his pants isn't going away as it begins to get slightly bigger. His now definite breasts push out even further and, despite their still relatively small size, begin to strain, stretch, and rip his shirt.

Then, what happened to the lady before him (her?) happens again. The crowd behind her pushes her to the ground and the lady who had fallen before scrambles out of the way.

Moe's definitely aroused and confused by this but finally decides to get a move on. He exits his car, closes the door, and heads into his workplace. The two fallen women, still growing and moaning slightly, notice and turn to look towards where he went.

H2Good, bottles, purifiers, and water. Straight from the reservoir!
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TNG (UN: tearnge at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
apoo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1245011-Growth-Fantasy/cid/2592465-More-people-outside-than-usual