*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1217203-Nel-the-Pixie/cid/1445727-Nel-goes-to-talk-to-Clare
by Ifrit
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1217203
What happens when a Pixie get’s fed up with her size?
This choice: Nel goes to talk to Clare  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Nel goes to talk to Clare

    by: Unknown
Nel flew off to Clare's house, went inside, and she found that Clare was holding a strange book. Clare looked to Nel and said "Hey, Nel, what's happening?" Nel said confusingly, "Clare, what's that book you have there?" Clare replied, "It's a book of ancient spells that I just found. I found it in a bag that was just lying around in the woods." Nel then remembered the bag dropped from the man's horse. She then said to Clare, "I found that bag first, but I didn't think it would've been worth my time, so I just left it behind." Clare just nodded, and let Nel read the book. She found an ancient growth spell, but couldn't quite make out the translation.

Nel chanted the words, "Diplasiáste to mégethos mou , triplasiásei to mégethos mou , megaló̱noun kai anaptýssontai sti̱n katholikí̱ mégethos !" (Double my size, triple my size, grow and grow to universal size!) But Nel didn't suspect that she had just activated the spell, and she had activated the effects. The spell would make one double the other's size, and the other would triple the first party's size.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Ifrit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1217203-Nel-the-Pixie/cid/1445727-Nel-goes-to-talk-to-Clare