*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1217203-Nel-the-Pixie/cid/1445734-Nel-2x-Clare-and-Clare-3x-Nel
by Ifrit
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1217203
What happens when a Pixie get’s fed up with her size?
This choice: Nel doubles Clare's height while Clare triples Nel's height  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Nel 2x Clare and Clare 3x Nel

    by: Unknown
Nel felt a strange sensation come over her. She started to grow out of her clothes. She quickly grew until she was twice Clare's size of 1'7", now at 3'2" with breasts like volleyballs on her chest. Clare then felt a strange sensation similar to what Nel felt, and grew quickly to triple Nel's size. Clare was now 9'6" with breasts like watermelons. Nel felt that sensation come over her again, and doubled Clare's size, growing to 19'0" with breasts like beach balls. Nel and Clare looked at each other, and Clare asked as she grew again, "Um, Nel, what just happened?" Nel then said "I think that spell was something like, I grow twice your size, and then you grow three times mine, and so on." Clare nodded as she finally stopped growing to 47'0" with breasts like large yoga balls. Before Nel started to double Clare's size, she picked up the book, which seemed to grow with them for some odd reason. Nel was now 94'0" with breasts like bean bag chairs. Clare then tripled Nel's size again, growing to 282 feet with breasts like overstuffed bean bag chairs. Nel then doubled Clare's size, growing to 564 feet, and with breasts similar to Clare's.

Before Clare started to grow again, Nel picked her up, and said to her, "Clare, I think this is going to get us in major trouble with the other pixies." Clare then replied, "That's an understatement, but we're the only ones who read that book, right?" Nel nodded, and got tired of lifting Clare, since she was growing too big for her to handle. Clare's breasts didn't change much, but her height was now 1692 feet. Nel then doubled Clare's height again, reaching 3384 feet. Clare tripled Nel to 10,152 feet. Then Nel doubled to 20,304, Clare to 60,912, Nel to 121,824, Clare to 365,472, Nel to 730,944. Clare was soon about to grow as tall as the moon, even surpass it. She tripled in size to 2,192,832 feet, almost doubling the diameter of the moon. Nel doubled Clare to 4,385,664, more than the diameter of the Earth. The two decided to fly out of dodge before they would cause too much trouble.

Clare grew to 13,156,992 feet, and Nel, in turn, grew to 26,313,984 feet. She evened out to 26 million feet, and Clare evened out to 13 million feet. However, the growth cycle wasn't over, as Clare tripled Nel's height again, reaching 78 million feet, and Nel, in turn, grew to 156 million feet tall. Clare grew to 468 feet, and Nel grew to 936 feet, almost a billion. Clare grew to 2.8 billion feet, and Nel grew to 5.6 billion. Nel then said to Clare as she grew above her, "Clare, do you think we should try to stop this madness and head back home?" Clare replied, "Yeah, just open the book and see what it says!" Clare was now 16.8 billion feet tall, and Nel, in turn, grew to 33.6 billion.

You have the following choices:

1. Find a breast growth spell by mistake

*Noteb*
2. Find a shrinking spell

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Ifrit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1217203-Nel-the-Pixie/cid/1445734-Nel-2x-Clare-and-Clare-3x-Nel