*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Becoming your sister
  2. Where's my body
  3. In the night
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1210573-The-Body-Possession-Powers/cid/401223-Becoming-your-sister
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1210573
A story about a boy with strange possession powers, after an accident. Please Add!!!
This choice: Mary  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Becoming your sister

    by: Norman33
You decide to go see Mary you two have always been close, she will help you. You find you can move very quickly, but cannot open doors without hands. You however slide through any crack no matter how small. You make to Mary’s room and slide underneath the door into her room. She’s still awake reading you rise up so she can see you. She looks at she looks as if she’s about to scream. You try to tell her it’s you, but you have no mouth and nothing comes out. You slide over to stop her from screaming and waking up your parents. You wrap yourself around her and cover her mouth. Suddenly you feel yourself being absorbed inside her. You vision goes out for a second then its back to normal. Normal as in you have eyes and a body again. Before you can orient yourself your dad burst into the room. “Mary, honey are you ok”, he asks? You tell him yes you just had a really bad dream. He shuts the door and leaves and you realize he just called you Mary. You look down at yourself and you see you are wearing a thin cotton tank top and a pair of pajama shorts. What really catches your attention is the large lumps and the cleavage that tank top shows. You run to the mirror and your sister Mary. Mary could have easily been a model she 5’ 8” tall with long brown hair that falls down past her shoulders, 34E breasts that she is always trying to hide, thin waist, nice firm round ass, and nicely shaped legs. You are in shock and your knees go weak and you fall back onto the bed.

You have the following choices:

1. Check yourself out naked

2. Go back to bed and hope it's all better in the morning

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Norman33 (UN: norman33 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nptox18 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1210573-The-Body-Possession-Powers/cid/401223-Becoming-your-sister