*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1210573-The-Body-Possession-Powers/cid/401233-Feeling-up-your-sister
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1210573
A story about a boy with strange possession powers, after an accident. Please Add!!!
This choice: Check yourself out naked  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Feeling up your sister

    by: Norman33
You’re sitting on the bed now still staring into the mirror in disbelief. You’re Mary your sister. You really should be trying to find out how this happened, but you’re an eighteen year old boy now in possession of a woman’s body. Your curiosity gets the better of you. You need to see what Mary’s been hiding under those baggy clothes she’s always wearing. You look back in the mirror and your nipples are already hard and showing through the tank top you have on. You quickly pull off your top to get a better look at them. “Holy shit”, you blurt out. They never looked this big when you’ve seen your sister at the beach or by the pool, but now that you’re the one wearing them they look gigantic. You feel them hand and notice how large they are in your dainty feminine hands. They are also heavy. Your hand brushes one of your nipples sending a tingling sensation through your body. Your nipples have never been this sensitive. You grab both of them in your fingers and pinch them. This sends a wave of pleasure racing through your body. You continue massaging your nipples and notice a wetness forming between you legs. You shed your shorts and lie back on the bed and slide one of your hands down there. You feel a small lump with a wet slit with lips. Upon touching these lips you feel another wave of pleasure even stronger than before. You slide your finger inside and quickly find your clit and start to rub it. You feel like you’re loosing you mind it feels so good. Another thought hits you and you slide a finger deep inside yourself. You find something you have always suspected about your sister, she’s still a virgin. You continue to finger yourself until you come to orgasm. As wave after wave of your orgasm washes over your body you start to think it isn’t so bad being a girl. As you start to drift of to sleep still in the afterglow of your orgasm you wonder what to do tomorrow. You really should figure out what happened to you, but you’re feeling pretty good right now. “If I don’t have a body of my own my sister’s isn’t a bad choice”, you think running your hands over your enormous breasts and into your still wet pussy.

You have the following choices:

1. Fix your sister'svirgin problem

2. Buy her some better clothes

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Norman33 (UN: norman33 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nptox18 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1210573-The-Body-Possession-Powers/cid/401233-Feeling-up-your-sister