*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bigger
  2. A Fantasy Come True
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1193752-Chelsea-Charms-Big-Breasted-Giantess/cid/790165-Bigger
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1193752
She is vary busty and really big
This choice: Bigger  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Bigger

    by: Unknown
Mike then uses the ray to make Chelseas already supersized boobs even bigger by about one cup size. She says "wow it really works...."she takes a slight pause and says "make my boobs bigger." you hesitate at first then Chelsea pushes her huge chest in front of your face and says "pleaz" Mike thinks "i cant argue with that" He makes Chelseas breasts one more size bigger. Watching she says "bigger" so you do what she says. Chelsea gets so excited she starts bouncing and your instantly hypnotized your eyes follow her massive boobs up and down. Then Chelse says " do you want to feel them?" Its not hard to answer that question "yes" so you start to message Chesea's huge boobs. She maons pleasurably and says "harder" so you squeeze and rub now Chelsea moans even louder and screams louder "harder" so you start to really let her tits have it. They Chelsea says i want my boobs bigger. You quickly increase her size again. The bigger her boobs get the more sensitive they are so Chelsea is moaning really loud now and she rams your face in her giant chest and commands you to squeeze and mash harder.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Chelsea Starts Lactating

2. She says grow my boobs more

*Noteb*
3. your choice to what happens next

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
dasan15 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1193752-Chelsea-Charms-Big-Breasted-Giantess/cid/790165-Bigger