*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Stuffed Meal
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1161298-Renamon-weight-gainvore/cid/349312-Stuffed-Meal
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1161298
A weight gain story involving renamon!
This choice: Feed Guilmon then eat him  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Stuffed Meal

    by: somebody1208
Hmmm, Renamon thought to herself. I might as well eat that dumb lizard as soon as I can, but why not fatten him up first.

Just then Guilmon began to stir. He blinked a few times and suddenly remembered where he was.

"Oooo Renamon, I'm hungry" said the gluttonous lizard, massaging his belly.

"Well Guilmon, why not make feast of it? There's a whole bakery of food so how about you eat as much as you want." said Renamon.

Getting up, Guilmon began to eat. Grabbing some donuts, Guilmon stuffed them in his face and swallowed quickly.

"Yummy" he said, deciding what to eat next. He noticed a large chocolate cake sitting all alone. Guilmon dived head first at the cake, covering his face in chocolate. He grabbed a huge handfull and stuffed it in his face, savoring the flavor. Soon the cake was demolished and Guilmon licked at his claws, patting his chubby belly.

Renamon watched him as he scampered about gorging himself. This truly will be a feast won't it she thought, rubbing her hands together.

======================
A few minutes later...
======================

*BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURB*

Guilmon had eaten a considerable amount of food. He leaned against the wall rubbing his extreamly bloated belly.

"I cant eat another bite" said Guilmon letting out another belch. Guilmon continued to massage his bloated belly, easing the pressure inside. He felt almost to stuffed to move. He had gotton quite fat from his binge, and was enjoying the feeling of his overfull belly.

Renamon stared at the gorged lizard, beginning to salavate. He looks so delicious, fat and full of food thought Renamon. Although I could make him fatter...she thought. But I really am getting hungry she thought, rubbing her own softening belly.

Renamon began to think of what to do next...

You have the following choices:

1. Feed Guilmon the rest of the bakery

2. Eat him now

3. Give him a belly rub

4. Don't eat him

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 somebody1208 (UN: somebody1208 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
somebody1208 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1161298-Renamon-weight-gainvore/cid/349312-Stuffed-Meal