*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Weighty decisions
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1084430-Daria-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/307958-Weighty-decisions
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1084430
Weight-gain interactive story for the old animated show "Daria".
Chapter #1

Weighty decisions

    by: docarrol
brinnngg The bell rang, signaling the beginning of "Another delicious lunch period in the glorious halls of Laaaawndale High!" said Jane, in a surprising good imitation of Ms Li, their dictatorial principle.

"Now Jane, you know that's not nice. Who knows, the food might be edible today. It's the second Tuesday after the first Wednesday, after all" Daria bandied back with a smirk, as the pair passed Quinn and the rest of the fashion fiends heading the other direction.

"Ugh! Quinn, why does your 'cousin' or whatever have to be soo weird?!" Sandi demanded.

"Oh look!" began Quinn nervously, in an obvious attempt at changing the subject. "I think I see an open table over there, behind Jodie and Mack; over next to Britney and the other cheerleaders."

So who do you want to follow today?

You have the following choices:

1. Daria and Jane

2. Quinn and the Fashion Club

3. Jodie and Mack

4. Brittany and the cheerleaders

5. Or someone else?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 docarrol (UN: docarrol at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
docarrol has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1084430-Daria-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/307958-Weighty-decisions