*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/391963
Rated: XGC · Book · Erotica · #1044659
OPP is the one thing we all want, even if for a little while.
#391963 added December 14, 2005 at 9:46pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter Three
         High school itself was boring; hell, I had more fun after school. I didn’t go to any of the dances and I didn’t even go to my prom because it was no big deal to me. I had no interest whatsoever in going. I was a homebody, stayed in and watched TV on most nights because I really didn’t have a lot of friends to do things with. Shaylia was the only real friend I had, and Carla was a close second but we really didn't hang out that much.
         Being in the house every night watching TV, I had crushes on Johnny Carson, Alex from ‘Taxi’, the Captain from ‘The Love Boat’, and Rev. Rev was a friend of Daddy’s who I was very much in lust with. Every Friday night he left his car in our yard, took Daddy’s and went to visit my Aunt Helen.
         At first, I didn’t know what was going on but I soon put two and two together and figured it out. I guess the reason why I was so confused was because I always thought preachers were the closest person to the Almighty, and here he was committing adultery with my Aunt Helen.
         I remember those nights well too because we had fish and red rice for dinner every Friday. On Wednesdays we always had spaghetti with homemade sauce. Can’t nobody make spaghetti sauce better than momma’s. Every Saturday, everyone in the house got a T-bone steak for dinner.
         My sister Deena, Duck and I were friends with Lydia, Sheila and Cal. Sometimes Deena and Lydia would let Sheila and I hang around with them, but not often. They were "grown" and we were "just kids".
         Duck and I walked to Sheila's house to play with her and Cal in their back yard and after awhile we retreated inside to cool off. Sheila's mom was never home so we hung out in the bedrooms a lot, lying on the bed listening to music. One day, Cal talked us into playing hide and seek.
         The very moment Sheila and Duck left to go hide Cal had me up against the wall and rubbed his cock into me. I tried to get away but he wouldn't let me leave the bedroom. We sat on the bed and he tried to get into my pants but I didn't let him. He unzipped his pants and his stiff cock bounced out.
         "Here, suck it."
         "No, get away from me."
         He wanted me to give him a blowjob but I refused. His dick head was huge and wet. I tried to leave but he pushed me back onto the bed, I crawled trying to get away and he pulled me back by my feet and dropped down on top of me with his cock pressed against my pussy very hard.
         "Wanna fuck?"
         "No, they gonna come back in here."
         I tried to get from under him but he was too heavy.
         “Get off of me, I hate you!”
         “Let me fuck you, no one will know,” he said.
         “Yea right, you suck!”
         “Open your legs more.
         “Make me, ugly.”
         “Shut up, bitch!”
         “Your momma’s a bitch, fuck you!” I said, still talking trash.
         He yanked my pants down further then forced my legs open wider with his knee. Surely he wouldn’t, would he? Besides, Sheila and Duck might walk in any minute now.
         Damn! He wasn’t stopping! He let his pants drop and then he thrust his hard cock into my pussy full force.
         "EEEEOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!" I yelled out in pain but more from being surprised because I didn’t think he was serious about putting it in me.
         He fucked me hard and fast. His black cock was so big and long it felt like a fucking missile. For a moment or two I forgot about getting caught by Duck and Sheila. One last strong pump and he shot his load into me.
         After we cleaned ourselves up, we went outside and Duck and Sheila were wrestling on the grass under the weeping willow.
         Sheila and Cal came to our house sometimes too with Lydia. About a week later after that first incident with Cal at their house, Lydia dropped them off at our house to hang out while she and Deena went to another ball game. After about an hour or so, they finally left for the game. The four of us went in the back and played in Lewis' bedroom. One of Lydia's pictures was among the many other pictures on Lewis' dresser mirror. I soon figured it out that Duck and Cal always planned to get me and Shelia by ourselves because they always disappeared every time we got together. I looked out the window and saw Duck and Sheila go into the storage shed and closed the door.
         This time I was ready for Cal. He lied back on Lewis' bed and pulled me on top of him. I wanted his big dick and was determined to let him give it to me. This time it was very different from when we were at his house, this time was very relaxed and more organized.
         I rocked against the bulge in his pants, he pressed my ass into him. We never ever kissed before but we started kissing and rocked faster. He rolled over on top of me, pressed against me hard. He unzipped my pants, finger fucked me, getting me ready to take him. He loosened his belt and his pants dropped to his ankles. His dick head entered me and I arched my back a little as he slid his shaft into my burning pussy.
         There was no fighting him off this time, I rocked with him, taking in every inch of his huge cock!
         "Mia, what happened to you?" he asked me, "you're fucking me like a woman."
         "I'm gonna show you how to fuck a woman, boy."
         I grabbed his ass and rocked him rough, my hips bucked wildly and I fucked him and pushed his cock very deep into my pussy. I felt his balls slapping against me.
         Cal fucked me hard and fast too! He hit my clit full force, his balls slapped my ass. My pussy contracted, my muscles squeezed his cock.
         "I'm cumming!" I cried out loud, "Don't stop. Fuck me Cal, FUCK me good!!
         I squeezed his ass and tried to pull him into me even deeper. I rubbed his balls lightly as he fucked me.
         "Ohh Mia! Your pussy good, Mia. Ah! Yea Mia! Ohh!!! OHHHHH! Your pussy is hot, Mia."
         I grinded my pussy into his cock some more.
         "I'm cumming!!" he blurted out. "Oh shit!"
         "I'm cumming too, fuck me Cal! Fuck me, fuck me, FUCK MEEEE!!!!
         My body shook with multiple orgasms. Cal pumped into my pussy faster and harder and stabbed his cock into my ripped pussy one last time.
         "Aaahhhh! AAAaahhhhhhhh!! Oh fuck!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Cal yelled out.
         His body tensed up, he pumped into me three more times to fill me with every drop and then he fell limp upon me.
         We lied still for a long time with Cal still inside me. I got sleepy and almost drifted off when I heard Cal snoring softly.
         Oh no, we gotta get the hell off of Lewis' bed for one thing, and he needed to get the hell out of here before momma came home from work. Where was Duck and Sheila anyways? Cal rolled off me and wiped himself off with a dirty towel from Lewis' hamper. We said our good-byes, I yanked the sheets off of Lewis' bed only to find there was no more clean linen to replace them. Damn!
         I took up wrestling in high school. The girls didn't participate, we just watched the guys fight each other. Coach Murphy was the object of my desire. He looked at me with those eyes like he wanted me too, but knew it was all wrong. I melted every time he looked at me and I couldn't wait for fourth period to come along so I could get my day’s fill of him for 45 minutes.
         He lived right down the street from school and I was selling candy one day. I was scared as hell to go to his house and ask him to buy a candy bar donating to the cause but I mustered up everything I had within me and rang that door bell.
         He answered and I panicked. He wore blue gym shorts and I thought I saw a bulge down there. He definitely didn’t wear any underwear; i knew that for a fact! I mumbled something about what the donation was for.
         "What's it for?" he asked.
         I mumbled something again.
         "What's it for?" he asked twice.
         I stood there paralyzed.
         Finally he asked, "How much is it?"
         "One dollar."
         He gave me two dollars and I had the biggest grin on my face.
         "Good-bye, now," he said with that wanting me look in his eyes again. I turned away and felt like I could conquer the world after what I’d just done.
         In 9th grade I met Moe. I had the hots for him and he knew it. He was a bad boy but I didn't care. He was good-looking, crazy, and I had to have him. I gave him my address and told him to stop by. Oh he stopped by, all right, he came in through the bedroom window with daddy sitting at the dining room table.
         I was lying on the bed waiting because we planned for him to come by, and it was like daddy knew something was up because he took forever to eat his fucking cream pie and go to bed. He finally went to bed and I shut my room door and raised the window to let Moe in.
         We fooled around on the bed for about 10 minutes but I was so fucking nervous from getting caught that I couldn't do anything. Moe left without getting what he came for.
         Then there was Mark. All the girls liked Mark, he was muscular, a football player, thick eyebrows and soft spoken. He came over one night and I gave him a blowjob in daddy's office in the back room. That's all we did, then he left.
         One night Shaylia and Moe came and picked me up in her car and we went joy riding, smoking weed. We found a trail in the woods to park, chill and smoke more weed. I loved the smell of it but could not get used to the idea of putting my mouth on something someone else just had their lips on so I stopped after the second toke and let them finish off the rest. I told Shaylia to take me back home.
         Shaylia, Mark, Moe and I, we all went to a Tech School in the afternoons. Mark drove the school bus and would let Moe drive sometimes, which of course was illegal. Mark would be cruising down the street and all of a sudden he jumped out of the driver’s seat to let Moe jump in to drive. The fucking bus would be zooming down the highway with no driver for a half minute or so. We never had any accidents or anything but boy was it scary!
         At Tech, Shaylia and I studied Commercial Graphics. I loved everything about commercial graphics and Shaylia loved our teacher, Mr. McCauley. He had no looks whatsoever but dude was hung like a horse! We couldn’t help but stare at his crotch all day long because of the way he sat on the stool.
         Mr. Brown taught another class down the hall, now he was the one I had googly-eyes for. He was nice, very handsome and had curly hair. Whenever he came over to talk to Mr. McCauley my work came to a complete halt.
         Shaylia didn’t see what I saw in him, but then again, I had no clue what she saw in shorty, Mr. Smith, because his hands were always clammy and sweaty. He was the principal or director of the school and to me he just looked like a dirty old pervert because he was always smiling.
© Copyright 2005 Mia Saxon (UN: drod404 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mia Saxon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/391963