*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/984955-Heres-to-Sally
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #984955
Sally's fiance takes her out to celebrate her new job...is that it though?
It was a beautiful night, and Rick had decided to treat his precious fiance out to dinner. She had just landed her first job as a lawyer working for a prominent firm in New York City. He was so proud of her hard work and accomplishments, and took her out to one of the fanciest, up-scale restaurants in town.

"Oh Rick," Sally gasped in astonishment. "This is too much, it must have costed a tremendous amount to bring me here!"

"Haha," he laughed. "Nothing a doctor can't afford," he said, putting his arm around her shoulders and opening the door for her. "By the way sweetie, you look absolutely gorgeous," he said admiringly.

She was wearing an elegant, black dress, with two thin spaghetti straps. The neck was low, and it revealed just the top of her two breasts, inviting Rick to let his thoughts wander to what was underneath it all. The dress was tight and form-fitting, and Sally's body was certainly in shape. Rick found himself thinking about slipping that dress off her body and touching the skin underneath it. Quickly, he snapped out of his thoughts.

"Rick did you hear me?" Sally asked again.

"Oh I'm sorry sweetie, what did you say? I was trying to figure out what to order and I must have gotten too into it!" He lied.

"Haha, how like you. Food food food. Silly." She teased, touching his feet lightly with her toes under the table. He loved when she did that. Surprisingly, it aroused him, and he never quite understood why.

Rick ordered a large, 7-course meal for Sally, and they enjoyed a beautiful dinner, devouring every bite, and drinking wine in celebration. They strolled back to the apartment, since Sally loved the city at night and refused to take a cab. She loved being outside, and wanted to enjoy every minute of it.

They went back to the apartment, and enjoyed a movie on the couch.

"That was a sappy movie, I didn't like it," Rick announced as the credits started rolling in.

"You liar! I saw your eyes water up, I just didn't want to say it then because then you'd shut yourself off and not express your emotions after that," Sally said vehemently.

"Oh whatever, you just didn't tell me because you didn't see the tears!" He said cooly.

Sally got up and started chasing him. "You sneaky little liar, get you butt over here," she started yelling.

She wrestled him to the ground until they were both laughing so hard and were unable to move anymore.

"Hey, is it just me or is it getting really hot in this apartment? Let's go for a swim in the pool," Rick suggested.

"Sounds good to me," Sally said, moving off the couch and into the walking closet to change into her bathing suit.

After changing, they both grabbed their towels and walked down 2 flights of stairs to the outdoor pool.

"This was such a beautiful night, and we really couldn't have asked for better weather," Sally said after they had both entered the pool. "Thank you so much Rick, I love you. This night couldn't have been anymore perfect. That food was just too amazing for words."

"Anything to make my princess happy," he smiled, wading over to her to plant a kiss on her forehead.

"Come on, I'll race ya," she said suddenly. "To the other side of the pool, back, and back again. On your mark, get set, go!" She said, as they both pushed off the shallow end and began swimming.

The entire time, Rick could not help but watch his beautiful fiance. Her ass was so firm and perfectly round, and in that bikini bottom, he could think of nothing else but ripping it off of her and enjoying it. She had chosen to wear a white bikini; after she got into the water, it stuck to her skin, and her breasts were entirely visible through the skimpy white cloth. Oh he wanted to rip it off her and have his way with her.

Before he knew it, she was laughing at him. "Hahaha, I beat you! You're such a slowpoke Rick!" She said playfully.

He smiled. "What can I say? I just have a beautiful, athletic fiance and she's stuck with a slow slug like me!"

"Noooo, not true!" She said, admiring his strong, muscular physique. Suddenly, an overwhelming urge possessed her, and she wished for nothing more than to make love to him. But she kept her desire to herself, unsure of his feelings at the time.

The chill of the water had caused Sally's nipples to stand erect. Through her skimpy, white bikini, anyone could have seen them standing up. Rick wanted to go grab her. He looked around, and realizing nobody else was there, decided to make a move.

"Quite a bikini you're wearing there tonight," he started.

"You like it? I bought it last week, I thought you'd like it," she said slyly. She knew very well the white would show everything underneath once it was wet.

"I love it," he said, staring intently at her breasts.

Sally looked down to see how alert her nipples were, then looked back up at him, biting her lip invitingly.

"That's it," Rick said, and quickly grabbed her and started kissing her. Her arms ran up and down Ricks body as his kisses moved from her lips to her neck. She purred softly.

His erect dick poked at her clit. She was so horny, and had waited all night for him to take her. His hands slowly moved down her body, rubbed her taut stomach, then went down to rub against her vagina, which was still covered by the bikini bottom. He nudged aside the cloth covering her clit, and began to finger her.

She moaned and threw her head backwards, begging for more. Her hand ran down his body and dug into his swimming trunks. She grabbed his long, erect penis and began rubbing her hands up and down along it. He pulled her closer and grabbed her left breast, massaging it.

"Oh Rick!" She exclaimed loudly. "Ohhh yes, yes yes!" She loved it.

She loved even more, the excitement of doing it in a public pool where they could get caught at any moment. She felt so naughty, so dirty, and moaned louder at the thought.

Rick, unable to resist it any longer, reached behind and untied the knot holding her bikini top over her breasts. It slipped off, and he chucked it onto the lounging chair next to the pool. He stared at a moment at her massive breasts and her extremely erect nipples, and just dove down and started sucking vigorously on her right breast, lightly circling the nipple on her left breast. Sally, unable to resist, grabbed Rick's back and started screaming. "Oh RICK!! OHHHHH," she began moaning loudly.

"That's it, I need to fuck you right now," Rick said.

"Yes, yes, YES! Please, fuck me, fuck me right now, take me, ohhh, fuck me HERE I don't want to waste time going back, just fuck me right here!" She started screaming. She was so horny, and he loved it.

He pulled her up from the side of the pool and threw her against the wall across from the entrance back into the apartment. He ripped her bikini bottom off and fingered her as she pulled his trunks off. His erect penis, now visible, was too irresistable for her.

"GOD RICK I WANT YOU INSIDE OF ME," she screamed.

He plunged all 8 and a half inches into her. He stood there, holding her up against the wall with her legs wrapped around his waist, as he started pushing her up and down on his penis.

"OH YES, OH YES, OH YES!" she screamed, her tits bouncing up and down in front of his face. He burried his face in her breasts, sucking on them, and flicking her nipples with his tongue.

"OH GOD RICK, YOU'RE AMAZING. KEEP FUCKING ME, YES YES YESSSS," she continued screaming. Oh how she loved being so dirty. She loved riding his penis and couldn't get enough of it. She bounced up and down, enjoying the pleasure of feeling it moving up and down, in and out of her.

They stood there, against the wall of the public pool fucking each other, kissing passionately. They became so caught up in the moment and forgot entirely about everything else in their lives.

"BABE I'M COMING, I'M COMING," Rick yelled out.

"YES! YES! I'M COMING TOO, I'M COMING TOO," she gasped, as he plunged in and out of her, finally shoving it in one final time, splurting out his seed inside of her as she cummed all over his penis.

"Oh baby," she said. "That was amazing. I loved it," she whispered as she pulled him in closer to her face and kissed him, still sitting on top of his dick.

He pulled her off, and they dried off with their towels, grabbed their bathing suits, and started going back into the apartment.

"Rick, I'm not done with you," she said, rubbing her fingers over his swim trunks, arousing his penis once again.

"Who said we were done?" He said, pulling her towel off her breasts and licking them.

"That's my man. Take me back to our bed and fuck me all night," she said.

"Yes ma'am," he replied, picking her up and carrying her back upstairs. He turned off the apartment lights, threw Sally onto the bed, and proceeded to fuck her the rest of the night. What a celebration for Sally's new job.
© Copyright 2005 lalababy (lalababy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/984955-Heres-to-Sally