*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/969290-Untruthful-Friend
Rated: · Letter/Memo · Emotional · #969290
It was the only way that i could express my feeling, it was sort of an escape
Untruthful friend

I have to write to you invisible one, because I need to find the balance between my anger and my pain. I feel like I can trust no one, everyone lies, everyone omits. All I asked for was not for you to be perfect, I asked for you to not lie, or sneak behind my back. I dedicated my time, attention, and energy, to you. You did nothing but lie; you deceived me, and for that I despise you. I will never forgive you for the secrets that you did not keep. I was really your friend, I thought you where mine too. I kept all your secrets I never told, I never told no one. No one, I couldn't, you trusted and that meant something to me, it was an honor. An honor that I carried with pride, because it made you happy. I chose to believe, but you killed my feeling, my confidence. I am so angry, I have a ridiculous amount of resentment running through my veins. I feel that I am suffocating, suffocating to death, and choking on every bit of air that I receive. It is full of poison, full of lies, full of you and it discusses me. I despise you for what you have done; I will not forgive you. I wonder if you ever acknowledged the depth of your actions, deeper than you can ever understand. You murdered me; you murdered me cold blooded. I didn't know it but deep down inside you are inconsiderate. I never saw that side of you, maybe because I didn't want to see it. I guess the truth always comes out one way or another, soon or later, you showed me your true colors. Untruthful friend is your name, and I will never forgive you for that.
© Copyright 2005 Marguarida (smendes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/969290-Untruthful-Friend