*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/726827-Virginity
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Teen · #726827
The quick loss of Serena's virginity.
Serena is an eighteen-year-old virgin. She has long, curly brown hair, green eyes, and full lips. She has a slim figure and looks hot in all of her clothes. She is now on her way to her boyfriend, Tommie’s apartment. Tommie is nineteen. He has a beautiful chest, crystal blue eyes, adorable dimples that appear when he smiles, laughs, and talks. Serena and Tommie are deeply in love. He tries hard not to rush Serena into anything but he wants to satisfy her completely.

Serena knocked on the door to Tommie’s apartment. She had to knock about three times before he answered it. His hair was messy, and he only had his boxers on. She could tell he just woke up. She kissed his cheek, “Brush your teeth.” She ordered. “Ok mommy,” he said sarcastically.
When he came out of the bathroom, Serena was laying on his bed watching tv. He became slightly hard thinking of all the things they could do on that bed. Tommie walked into the room, and crawled on top of her. Before she could speak, he kissed her soft lips, and slipped his tongue into her mouth. She welcomed his kiss openly, and sucked on his bottom lip. Slowly he explored her mouth, and tasted her totally. While they kissed, Tommie’s hands trailed over the curves of her body. He slid his hand beneath her skirt and rubbed her inner thigh gently. Serena pulled away from his kiss and sat up on her elbows. He looked into her eyes while he still ran his fingers along her soft skin. Tommie sat up, and straddled her legs. Serena held her head down. He lifted her chin and looked at her worriedly. “What’s wrong?” He asked. She just shrugged her shoulders. “I guess I’m just scared.” She said, looking at him. He could see a tear forming in her eye. “Baby, don’t cry. I hate when you cry.” He hugged her tightly. Serena held back the tears; she was worried about losing her virginity. She didn’t know what it would feel like, although she was excited about losing it to Tommie.
“I understand if you’re scared. I’ll wait until you’re ready.” He said and rubbed her back.
“I’m okay.” Tommie sighed in relief.
~The next day…
Serena decided to stay the night with Tommie. It was 10:30 and they were in the bathroom brushing their teeth. When they were done, Serena got undressed and hopped in the shower. Tommie was sitting on the floor of the bathroom wondering if he should join her. Then she answered his question, “Tommie, aren’t you coming in?” She called. He jumped up, stepped out of his boxers and joined her in the shower.
His jaw dropped open, and his dick sprang up. She giggled shyly. Tommie blushed a little, but he came closer to her. “You’re gorgeous.” He whispered in her ear. He hugged her body close to his, so her nipples pressed into his chest. Serena pushed him against the wall, “I came in here to take a shower honey.” She grinned and handed him the soap. He rubbed the soap together in his hands and rubbed the soapy substance all over her body. His hands brushed against her breasts lightly. She gasped at the quick touch of his strong hands.
“Hmm, you like that?” He probed, his deep voice whispered in her ears. His hand moved lower, between her legs. His thumb flicked her clit gently. Serena brought herself back to reality. She was supposed to be in charge, she tried to stop thinking about the great feeling he was giving her with his hand. Then his long finger slid easily into her. She felt her legs go weak, and she held onto his shoulders for support. He removed it and sucked her cream off his finger.
“Tasty.” He said grinning. Tommie rinsed her off with the showerhead, and helped her out. A warm towel was wrapped around her. She walked into his room and sat on the bed.
“Why are you so quiet?” He asked.
“You weren’t supposed to do that.”
“Oh?”
“I was supposed to be in charge.” She pouted.
“Don’t worry sweetie, you still are.”
“No I’m not, I would have been if you hadn’t stuck your finger in me.”
That made Tommie hard. He turned around, hoping Serena didn’t see that. He liked being in charge. He pulled his boxers on.
“There’s no use hiding it Tommie. You’re a guy, I’m gonna see it no matter what.” She said grinning.
He swore under his breath and sat on the bed next to her.
“Are you gonna let me finish?” He asked slyly.
Serena sat on his lap, with her back facing him, and opened her legs. He gulped and his shaking hand reached between her legs once more. His other hand held onto her waist. His finger slipped into her slowly. She pulled his other hand in front of her mouth and sucked on his middle finger. He thrust his fingers in and out of her, one deep inside of her pussy, the other inside of her mouth. He was loving every second of it. His dick was twitching beneath her, trying to get out of his boxers. Her tongue twirled around his finger. His other finger sped up its motions. Then she let out a long moan, and he knew she was coming. Her cream covered his finger and dripped out onto his legs. She arched her back and sucked his finger deeper inside her mouth, while he licked her juices from his hand.
“Are you sure you’re a virgin?” He said sarcastically.
He wiped his hands on the towel she was still wearing. And she wiped off his legs. When she got off his lap, his toy jumped up instantly.
“I gotta go to the bathroom.” He said quickly.
“I understand.” She said laughing.
“I just gotta pee.” He lied.
She rolled her eyes and put on her panties.
Tommie’s breath became ragged when he saw her breasts. He cleared his throat and went into the bathroom.
Serena snapped on her bra and layed on the bed. She laughed when she heard groans coming from the bathroom.
She tried to hold in her laugh when he came back.
“You just love torturing me, don’t you?” He said, referring to her outfit.
She motioned with her finger for him to come closer. He crawled on the bed and was hovering over her. “I feel bad about ignoring you.” She said.
“What do you mean?”
“Lay down.” She instructed.
He obeyed, but he had a questioning look on his face.
She pulled his boxers off, and her finger lazily traced a path along his shaft. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling of her warm hands. A few licks were all it took to have it standing. Instead of doing what he thought she might do, she took her panties off again. He opened his eyes, as she unsnapped her bra.
“What are you…?” Her finger went to his lips.
They switched positions, with Tommie straddling her.
“You don’t have to.”
“Kiss me Tommie.”
He leaned down and kissed her lips. His kisses trailed down to her neck. This was Serena’s weak spot. She whimpered in his ear. She pushed his chest gently, so he could sit up. The tip of his dick was so close to her opening. He slid down her body and licked her clit a few times to get her juices flowing. He sucked it into his mouth and flicked it with his tongue. He thought Serena tasted so sweet. She started to pant and he got back in his previous position. Now it would be a lot easier to enter her.
“Ready?”
She nodded her head.
His entire length entered with one push. She winced at the sharp pain. He pulled out some and then went back in. Since it didn’t help even if he went slowly, so he sped up the process. He pushed himself into her faster. Then her expression changed. He loved pleasing her. He kept up his motions until Serena arched her back. His cock started to swell and he groaned with his release. She shut her eyes tight and panted his name. She held onto his shoulders and moaned as she had her biggest orgasm ever. He layed on top of her and sucked on her neck. She held him tightly as she tried to slow down her breathing. He pulled out of her and rolled onto the bed. They covered themselves with the sheet. Serena cuddled against him and fell asleep.

© Copyright 2003 smooches (smooches at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/726827-Virginity