*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/712831-Hottub
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #712831
She never thought she would get this kind of relaxation in a hotel hottub.
It had been a long week. I was so glad that it was time for my vacation. It was well earned. I was ready to go with my bags packed and waiting by the door of my New York City loft. This morning before work, I layed out a pair of blue jean short shorts and a white tank top that showed alot of my c-cup cleavage: something I couldn't exactly wear to work as a magazine editor. As soon as I got to my loft, I changed into the clothes I had set out, slipped on a pair of white flip flops, grabbed my suitcases, and hailed a cab to the airport to catch my flight to Hawaii. The flight was long. All I wanted to do was go to the hottub and relax. When I arrived at my five star hotel and in my room, I slipped on my blue bikini bottoms and white top that barely covered my boobs. When I got to the pool area, it was empty. I slipped into the hottub, put my head back on the tile and closed my eyes. Suddenly, the door opened to the pool area. I figured it was someone just trying to get some r & r like I was. About two minutes later the door opened and closed again, but this time I opened my eyes. A group of about 8 teenagers had walked in. All of them and a rather handsome man were walking toward the hottub. They all got in. The man sat next to me. This hottub wasn't made for ten people so the man and I were shoulder to shoulder. He looked at me and smiled. He had jet black hair and sea blue eyes. He was gorgeous. I could only smile back. About ten minutes passed with the mystery man and I relaxing and the group of teens chattering away. Suddenly I felt the mans hand on my thigh. I instantly got turned on. Then he slowly moved his hand down toward the most private part of my body. He rubbed his fingers up and down on the outside of my suit. I was trying hard to control my breathing. I took my own hand and pulled my bottoms to the side of my pussy and he instantly inserted two fingers and left them there without moving. Within five minutes, the group of teens got up and left the pool area. Completely horny, I spun myself around so I was sitting on his lap. I kissed him hard. Our mouths split apart and our tongues were pushing hard against each other. I could feel his hard on through his swim trinks. Because my top was white, you could see right through it, and my nipples were rock hard.
"Can i," he asked?
"Of course!" I said breathlessly. He pulled my top down below my tits and beagan sucking on my right tit while pinching my left nipple. I only pressed is head closer with one hand. With the other hand I reached down and grabbed his cock. I started rubbing up and down as best I could. He suddenly pulled away.
"I need you now!" he said.
He carefully put both tits back into my top and helped me out of the pool. We each grabbed a towel and went back to his room. As soon as we got there, he took off his trunks and I took off my bottoms. He grabbed my butt and picked me up as I strattled him. He carried me to the bed and with one deep thrust he was in me. I climaxed at once. With evry thrust he went deeper inside me. I knew then that this vacation really was well deserved
© Copyright 2003 ashfield (ashfield at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/712831-Hottub