*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2328685-Histroy-of-Faith-and-Falsehoods
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · History · #2328685
A little history intended to be spread throughout the book as relevent
Seven Continents: 1950-1975
Pag. 9-11

1950… a lot happened that year, of course it was more than anyone could ever imagine. The world had finally begun to recover from the devastation of WWII and things were starting to settle down for the first time in a while. If only we had been so lucky, but I’m rambling here. Let’s just hope I can finish this book before they find me. I know they have such a strong reach and now… God I never thought it would get this bad. No one could have even guessed the world would end like this. Nuclear warfare sure, but not this. Never this. I’m getting ahead of myself here, this isn’t a clear history textbook by any means, but it’s the best i could do here, to make up for… make up for everything.

I don’t claim to know everything, no one does, but someone should know, someone has to know, if you are reading this my name is Charles Foster I grew up before the war, well the main war. I grew up around WWII and have always been surrounded by war and I got lucky. Being born in 1928 I never thought I’d be around to witness the end of the world. The government said that would never happen and the Church said it was not yet our time. I guess they were lying. A lot of people were lying. My childhood really isn’t important, not for the most part.

I was born into the Great Depression so there is that detail, I grew up in Hamburg Germany, didn’t get much of an education or a childhood really. Parents sold me off to WWII two years before the end of the war. I was fifteen and to get it off my chest somewhere, I regret everything I did. Every person I shot, every time I listened to my orders, I regret all of it.

I don’t want to bore anyone with unimportant information, but at this point I don’t know what’s important and what isn’t. I suppose a brief explanation of history would be an order so you can understand the rest of my mindless rambling. Look, these are only details I have been directly told or eventually figured out for myself, this is not the full story it can’t be. There is so much I’m missing, so much I was told that wasn’t true.

Six years after the end of WW2 a terrorist organization known as the Seven Continents placed seven strategic bombs around the world, targeting seven of the world's most important monuments and locations. This led to the destruction of religious and historical artifacts. With the tension still left over from WW2 it didn't take long for the blame to start. The Soviet Union were the ones blamed and knowing they were innocent The Soviet Union made the first move in what would soon escalate into the nuclear war that came to be known as World War III or The Final World War.

The war lasted from 1952-1959 and completely destroyed both the population and society. The war was centralized in North America and East Asia. The Soviet Union and much of the Americas were nearly completely wiped out in this war. Much of the world was turned into Wastelands and a desolate dessert with little to no life left. Once rich ecosystems were wiped out by the initial war, what remained slowly died out from residual radiation.

As the years went on society slowly began to rebuild itself. In 1970 what resembled a society was now in different places around the world. Only around half a billion people remained. In 1975 what resembled a government rose to power, this government was implemented by Seven Continents. This led to cites popping up around the globe and the largest city being in the former Vatican City and Rome Italy. This city was called the Capital City. Capital City was a well guarded city with very strict rules. All of the cities were like this. They gave safety to the people , but it was just a method of control.


That’s just a quick summary of everything, of course I will try to go as deep into detail as I can and ensure that what I tell you is as true as I can make it, but knowing Mr.Cronan I doubt anyone will see this and if they do, it will be heavily edited, no matter what I write. The people in power have always been untrustworthy, the government, the Church, the people who claimed to want to help and I promise you this time, it is no different. Do not trust them. No matter what you do, do not trust them, don’t trust Cronan, don’t trust Capital city, don’t trust the guards, don’t trust the wall. Do NOT trust any of it.
© Copyright 2024 Axel R. Lennon (fantasynerd029 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2328685-Histroy-of-Faith-and-Falsehoods