*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2328539-Burnt-Out-in-the-Garden-of-Masks
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Draft · Teen · #2328539
Constantly observing a world of masks, I wonder if we’re all just lost and unseen.
Burnt Out in the Garden of Masks

I am very observant of everything around me. Unfortunately, I can't seem to stop noticing things. My mind is constantly active, whether I'm in conversations, at events, observing, listening, at school, or university. I wish I could take a break and just rest for a while. It's overwhelming. I see people who are artificial, arrogant, sad, happy, and active, and I can't help but wonder what's going on inside. What are the experiences they've had since childhood that have led them to this point? It makes me question what we have sown to reap so much destruction and sadness.

I see a world filled with fake and artificial people, who have spent years concealing and suppressing their feelings of sadness and exhaustion. It's disheartening.

Where have we ended up? Have we reached the end of the road, or are we still in the same place and time?

Despite all this, I can't open up about my feelings. They seem out of place in this world, like a forgotten, withered plant that adds no beauty to the garden, almost as if it's burning.

What's next?
© Copyright 2024 H.H Hmayde (kaspasky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2328539-Burnt-Out-in-the-Garden-of-Masks