*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2328514-The-Wedding
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Adult · #2328514
The Wedding and Consummation
Marsha

The day was approaching but not as fast as I or Todd wanted. Six weeks seemed like an eternity. My body tingled for him. My heart breathed him in every time we spoke. I happily did my fittings for my dress. Though this was tradition it was hard. I couldn’t let him see me in my dress, and it was killing me. I shared everything with him. What kept me going was the thought of his face when he saw the dress at the end of the aisle as I walked into our new life together.

After one of these fittings we sat talking. We held each other’s hand so tight, but dared nothing else. He was having some pain anyway. His hand strayed to my breast. He caressed it slowly. The most intimate parts of me were getting more and more interesting to him. We were engaged. We should be able to be a little less cautious, but our vow to remain childless demanded vigilance and caution. Our breathing quickened but he moved his hand to my face instead. Todd gathered me in his arms and held me tight against him,

“Just a while more Baby,” he said, “Then we can have everything we always dreamed of.”

I couldn’t even pleasure myself in front of him. Right now even that much pleasure was painful to him. So, I filled my thoughts with what it would be like as I relieved my sexual tension. I imagined what it would be like as he caressed me when we were man and wife. I needed to find out completely what being his would be like. He had gotten more forceful as we pleasured each other, and I realized this might increase. I was all his so the thought didn’t bother me.

“Your career is all yours. Our families will be navigated together. But, our sex life, your sexuality will belong to me, my love. I can give you everything you need. Will you trust me with this?” he asked the last time we discussed it.

“I will,” I answered simply then added, “I trust you completely. What will we do about what you need?”

Todd caressed my hair gently. “Your giving yourself to me will be everything I need to have the pleasure I need. “ He held me like he was scared I would run. I would never run unless it was toward him.

The days dragged on. We talked, we loved, we planned our life. We planned a house and started talking about location and decorating. He seemed so pensive, though. There was something he wanted to tell me but couldn’t. I could tell. I would ask and all he would say was it was for our wedding night. I was full of nervousness and excitement at the same time. My stomach clenched every time I thought of what we would be doing on our special nigh.

Finally, it was the day before our wedding. The ceremony was scheduled for 10:00 the next morning, so at 9:00 this morning we said goodbye. It was excruciating. Todd kissed me like he wanted to consume me.

“I saw the doctor,” he said, breaking the kiss and leaving me breathless, “We’re good to go for tomorrow night. I have something for you.”

He handed me a piece of paper. On it was this:

“To be read or recited to me on our wedding night before I take your body.

I gladly give my body and soul to you my Dominant. I know you are there to love, protect, guide and own me. I will gladly bend to your will and your instructions. I will always be yours. I trust you to never hurt or disgrace me. I will love you always. “

That’s what he had been keeping from me. I was to become his Submissive. A toy for his pleasure. My heart leaped. I gently encircled his neck and looked into his eyes.

“I will do as you demand, Master,” I said.

A small growl started in his throat. He smashed his lips against mine. His hands tangled into my long hair. We stood there for an eternity just exploring each other’s mouths. He broke away.

“Restraint, my love. Tomorrow you give me everything I want, and we get everything we want,” he moaned a little and turned to the door. He had to go.

I spent the night with my mother and cousins putting the finishing touches on my dress. I slept fitfully that night, but the day dawned finally. The alarm hadn’t even went off when I woke. I was so excited. I ate lightly. Then my mother and cousins started to help me get dressed. The lace of the dress was perfect. I had chosen a simple dress with a sweetheart neck that could be shortened for another occasion.

The church was full of our respective family and friends. I felt the eyes of everyone on me as I stood on the end of the aisle. My eyes, though, were only for the man waiting at the other end for me. I barely heard what the priest said, but gave the right responses. Finally, Todd bent to kiss me after we were declared husband and wife.

We were gracious and loving to our guests during the reception, but our thoughts were about being alone together. Our cabin by Gander Lake awaited, and that was all we really wanted.

The cabin was small and beautiful, secluded like we wanted. For a full month we were going to be, at long last, alone.

“Leave your wedding dress on,” he instructed me. I nodded.

We unpacked, and, when everything was in its place. Todd turned to me. I caressed my cheek, then maneuvered me to the nearest wall of the bedroom. I stood in front of it. Suddenly, he reached back, unzipped the dress, and, with both hands pushed the dress to the floor. As it pooled at my feel, he said, “Kick it away.”

I did as I was told. He made quick work of my underwear then quickly undressed.

We were completely naked, and I was completely at his command. I felt it in every cell of my body. My breath quickened.

“You belong to me Marsha,” he started to say, “I am your Dominant, your instructor, your protector. From this night forward I will protect you and our life together. You will nth after. You will learn to become my perfect Submissive. We know little about each other sexually, but I will learn everything I need to satisfy you and teach you to satisfy me. You will obey and love me for the rest of our days. All of your needs will be satisfied by me, and you will learn to depend on me alone for this.”

“Yes Todd,” I answered.

He backed me up so I was flattened against the wall.

“Put your legs around me Woman,” he commanded.

I encircled him with me legs, and, putting his mouth to my ear he entered my waiting channel. There has been no foreplay, so the entering was harsh, and I gasped. He moved slowly inside of me, letting me feel every thrust. The intimacy level went up a thousand points.

“Oh my God,” was all I could manage.

“This is what it means to be mine,, Woman,” he said into my ear, “This is what you will be for the rest of our lives.’

My mind and body shattered at that moment. I became his possession. Todd grabbed my breast at started to twist it harshly. I moaned. This was all I wanted. He grunted as he thrust into me.

“Harder!’” I begged him. He gave me more, and my body boiled over.

I begged for more as my body convulsed with my orgasm. For most women there would be cries for mercy, but I needed everything he could give me.

“Once more Woman,” he hissed into my ear, “Everything in me is about to become yours!”

“Ahhhhh”, I screamed as he emptied his essence into me. We panted as the passion abated.

We love more that night and for the mos safe.

Todd

I had vowed to protect our future with everything I had, and I was determined to keep that vow. I love this woman so much. It was hard on both of us to keep her dress a secret from me, but we did that out of tradition. It was even harder to not share our bodies, but I held her at arm's length in that way. One day when she had a fiittng we sat talking and I wanted o much to do more, but it was impossible. I had to give her some reassurance, though.

“Just a while more Baby,” I said, “Then we can have everything we always dreamed of.”

We touched, we kissed. I brought her to satisfaction with nothing but my hand, but it was enough for both of us. We had to discuss what being mine would mean. I was so frightened she would leave me. But, had to have it the way I wanted it. So, I sat her down and finally told her. She knew how frightened I was. I could see it in her eyes.

“Your career is all yours. Our families will be navigated together. But, our sex life, your sexuality will belong to me, my love. I can give you everything you need. Will you trust me with this?” I asked.

“I will,” she answered simply then added, “I trust you completely. What will we do about what you need?”

I caressed her hair gently. “Your giving yourself to me will be everything I need to have the pleasure I need. “ I held her so tightly then. But, she did not try to refuse or leave. I inwardly sighed with relief.

I saw the doctor faithfully. Then it happened. My last appointment. I beamed when I learned our wait was over. The day before our wedding just like planned. I ran to Marsha and captured in a hard kiss.

“I saw the doctor,” he said, breaking the kiss and leaving me breathless, “We’re good to go for tomorrow night. I have something for you.” I handed her a piece of paper I had brought with me. “To be read or recited to me on our wedding night before I take your body.” She looked at it

“I gladly give my body and soul to you my Dominant. I know you are there to love, protect, guide and own me. I will gladly bend to your will and your instructions. I will always be yours. I trust you to never hurt or disgrace me. I will love you always. “ was what it said. I had kept this for now. I just hoped she agreed.

My heart leaped as she put her arms around me and said, “ “I will do as you demand, Master,”

I grabbed her then and tangled my fingers into her hair. Kissing her hard, I growled as we explored each. My vow blasted into my head, and I broke away from her.

“Restraint, my love. Tomorrow you give me everything I want, and we get everything we want,” I moaned before I left her.

I had my bachelor party that night. I was thoroughly taken from the single life. We drank and sang and generally made fools of ourselves. The next morning I dressed almost in a daze. The wedding itself went perfectly. We entertained our guests and just waited for the reception end. It finally did.

At the cabin we rented I instructed her to leave on her wedding dress. She complied without question. This was going so well. We finished unpacking in the bedroom. When it was done I backed her up against a wall, and with one motion unzipped her dress. I just admired her naked body as it fell. I instructed her to kick it away. I quickly undressed. She was breathing quickly.

“You belong to me Marsha,” he started to say, “I am your Dominant, your instructor, your protector. From this night forward I will protect you and our life together. You will learn to be my perfect Submissive. We know little about each other sexually, but I will learn everything I need to satisfy you and teach you to satisfy me. You will obey and love me for the rest of our days. All of your needs will be satisfied by me, and you will learn to depend on me alone for this.”

“Yes Todd,” she answered.

“Put your legs around me Woman,” I commanded.

She encircled him with her legs, and, I put my mouth to her ear as I entered her. She gasped as I entered her before engaging in any real foreplay, but she did not complain as I began to move in her wet channel.

“Oh my God,” was all she said.

“This is what it means to be mine,, Woman,” I harshly whispered to her, “This is what you will be for the rest of our lives.’

I wanted to possess more of her. I grabbed her breast and started playing with it.

“Harder!’” she begged me. I did and her body gave in.

She begged or more and more, and I gave her everything in me.

“Once more Woman,” I hissed, “Everything in me is about to become yours!”

“Ahhhhh”, I listened to her scream as I emptied into her. We loved each other like this again and again during the month. Our lives were assured.














© Copyright 2024 amy-The Putrid Blood Sucker (shyone at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2328514-The-Wedding