*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2328330-2024-Prep---Plot-Climax
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Assignment · Fantasy · #2328330
The Climax task for NaNoWriMo Prep 2024. Describes the potential climax of Xiang's story.
Xiang and He returned to the palace despite knowing the other dragons awaited them. The dragons sat in the palace hall with his family present. Xiang and He handed the ingredients to the court physician. They faced the dragons and told them they would give up their lives if it meant their sisters would survive. Long Da nodded and recited the spell. Life essence left Xiang and He’s bodies and siphoned into Long Shui.
Long Shui regained her consciousness and realized what happened to her children. She mourned for them and admonished the other dragons for killing them. She argued that her children and the ruler’s daughters shouldn’t suffer for what she did. The other dragons (specifically Long Gang, Long Ju, and Long Jiahao) reflected on Xiang’s kindness and He’s selflessness and conceded. They used their combined powers to revive Xiang and He as humans.
© Copyright 2024 Howler of the Moon (wingedwolf97 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2328330-2024-Prep---Plot-Climax