*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2328023-Oct-4-2024-Plot-Beginnings
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Rojodi
Rated: E · Fiction · Dark · #2328023
A brief insight into Longfellow
Oct 4 Plot Beginning

Longfellow Darke - Longfellow Andrzej Mikolaj-Caron Darke - has had many trials and tribulations throughout his life, from the nightmares of soul-sucking demons to his fiancée leaving him at the altar to a lawsuit where someone claimed to be one of his pen names. Throughout these and many more life’s speed bumps, he’s persevered but not without the help of many, including his family, his friends, and his alter ego DeWolfe Roche.

She left him, wrote him a letter and gave it to her sister to deliver to him. Vanessa Delarosa could no longer live a lie. She loved him but was not IN LOVE with him. Oh, she liked how he made her feel romantically, and she hoped that he felt the same way. There was just something not right, she could feel it. She didn’t want to hurt him, though her leaving and taking her best friend/maid-of-honor on the honeymoon. He took all the pain and turned it into motivation to write, and to research the hauntings associated with the brownstone.
© Copyright 2024 Rojodi (rojodi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2328023-Oct-4-2024-Plot-Beginnings