*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2328011-My-Books
by gabbie
Rated: E · Other · Writing · #2328011
A list of Books I have published
Life Lessons: One's view of life from the point of learning lessons from problems and situations at work. As an author, I observed life in different phases of my life. I give suggestions on how to overcome stress, how to make an exit strategy, how to present in front of people and my outlook on life as someone who's retired and wondering what to do about life.

The Loveable Resident - A story of a hospital resident who is on the road to success except he commits an unspeakable crime. The book treks his redemption through a relationship with a woman lawyer who helps evade the worst of judgments.

JFK Returns Book I - This book imagines that the late president Kennedy comes back to earth sent from heaven to look for his real killer. He is aided by Michael, and other angels who pose as lawyers and monks to seek clues to find the real killer.

JFK Returns Book 2 - This book is the Sequel to JFK Returns and leaves an idea of who could have had the guts to kill JFK

What Jesus Said and How You Can Live It - In my life, I had a conversion experience when I read the Gospels of the Bible and focused on what Jesus Christ said. I take his quotes from the Bible and for each quote, I write about how I can apply His words to the situations in my life.

Love in the Time of Terror - Rebecca Bartholomew (formerly featured in The Loveable Resident) is in London engaged to be married to a cad. She breaks the engagement when she finds out he is two timing her and is involved with illegal drugs. She meets a decent guy who works for the Secret Service, MI5, and is investigating the terror plots in London.

© Copyright 2024 gabbie (madelyn08 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2328011-My-Books