*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2327593-KRULL
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Draft · Horror/Scary · #2327593
A KRULL, or toothed vagina, starts eating men around Glen Hartwell
Seventeen-year-old brunette Leila Feinberg, the maid-cum-waitress-cum-part-time cook and bottle-washer at the Imperial Hotel, was bored shitless. She had worked her backside off helping serve breakfast, then helping with the dishes; now she was stuck on boring reception duty.
She ting-tinged the silver reception bell, just to stop herself from falling asleep.
"Less tinging, more working," said Heidi Pollock, the manageress, coming out of the dining room opposite the reception area.
"What work?" demanded Leila glaring at the tall, curvacious forty-something redhead: "I've got nothing to do, I'm in charge of the desk."
"You could sort the letters."
"I've sorted them so many times, I know the contents of most of them by heart."
"You're supposed to sort them, not read them."
"Well, I didn't know that," lied Leila. In fact, she'd been employed at the hotel since she was fifteen, and knew the procedures far better than the new owners: "It wouldn't be so bad if I had someone to check in."
"You'll have someone to check in soon when the 9:15 train arrives."
"Which it usually does about lunchtime," said Leila.
"Don't exaggerate," chastised Heidi: "It's rarely more than forty-five minutes late."
"Whoopee!" said Leila, ting-tinging the bell again.
"All right, I'll relieve you here if you'd prefer to go and make the beds?"
"Anything would be better than this," said Leila lifting the opening in the counter to step out. Normally she hated making all the beds, but she thought: At least it helps to pass the time.
At that moment, Cameron 'Cam' Pollock, Heidi's husband, a tall fiercely blond man, made the mistake of coming out of the kitchen.
"Oh, Cam, you can take over reception duty, while Leila and I go make the beds," said Heidi.
"Whoopee," said Can unenthusiastically.
"We've got a new guest coming on the Glen Hartwell train," said Leila: "And Heidi says it's never more than forty-five minutes late."
With that, the two women headed for the staircase beside the reception desk, to start up to the first floor.

It was a little after 10.15 when the expected guest finally arrived.
"Whoa!" said Cam as the tall, curvacious brunette walked in through the front door of the hotel.
"Hello, I am Sophia Barbeau," she said after wiggling across to the reception desk.
In the middle of sorting the day's mail, Cam accidentally spilt a dozen or so letters across the desk, some spilling onto the floor, as he saw the luscious brunette.
"Here, allow me," said Sophie.
As she bent forward to collect the letters, Cam was gifted a generous view of her ample cleavage. At least 33 Double-D! he thought.
"Less perving, more signing in," instructed Heidi Pollock coming down the steps behind him.
"I wasn't perving," lied Cam: "I spilt some letters and this lady was kind enough to pick them up for me."
"That's his excuse for everything," teased Leila Feinberg coming down behind Heidi.
"No, no, it's true," said Sophie straightening up, giving him another generous view of cleavage. She placed the letters on the reception desk, then asked: "Can someone bring in my luggage?"
"Why don't you do that, honey, while I sign in our guest?" said Heidi.
"Er, good idea," said Cam, partly relieved, and partly frustrated at no longer being able to peer down Sophia's generous cleavage.
"My apologies, my husband is going through the change of life," teased Heidi.
It'll be change of wife if she gets too sarky! thought Cam, careful not to voice the thought aloud, as he went outside to collect the beautiful brunette's four large suitcases.
Struggling back with two of the cases, he asked: "What happened to that lazy sod, Antonio?"
"Probably skiving in the kitchen," said Leila walking across toward the dining room: "He likes to pretend to be helping out there."
"Well, go rouse him," said Heidi: "We don't pay him for skiving off."
In the dining room, Leila saw a tall lanky blond teenager of mixed French and Italian heritage.
"Hey, Guido," she teased him.
"The name's Antonio, or Tony," he corrected her, before taking a long leisurely drink of coffee, followed by a large mouthful of Boston Bun.
"Your name will be mud if Heidi catches you. You know what she says...?"
"Less skiving, more carrying of suitcases," said Tony.
"Exactly," said Heidi storming into the dining room.
As he reluctantly stood, Leila said: "You won't mind, when you see the lovely lady who you'll be carrying them for."
With that, Tony hurried across the dining room and out into the reception area.
"Hello," said Sophia Barbeau: "Would you mind bringing in my last two cases?"
"My pleasure," said Tony, almost running toward the front doors.
"Why is he never this keen when the guests are old, ugly, and flat-chested?" whispered Leila, receiving a grin from Heidi.
"He's a very enthusiastic young man," said the brunette.
"Yes, he's a very hard worker," said Leila; hoping God wouldn't strike her down for lying.

Over at Glen Hartwell, Terri Scott, Sheila Bennett, and Colin Klein were seated at a huge blackwood desk, which took up half of the front room of the Mitchell Street Police Station.
Sitting between the two women, Colin Klein, a tall redheaded former reporter was leafing through a huge hardback tome.
"Wake up, Sheils," said Terri Scott.
A tall, attractive ash blonde, at thirty-five Terri was the top cop of the BeauLarkin to Willamby area of the Victorian countryside. She was also engaged to Colin.
"That's all right for you, Tare," said Sheila. Also thirty-five, Sheila was a Goth chick, with orange-and-black-striped shoulder-length hair, and Terri's second in charge: "But I've had very little sleep lately."
"It's almost two weeks since our last spooky case," said Colin [See my story, 'The Dark Messiah']: "You should be getting plenty of sleep."
"I sleep best when we're pursuing some monster or loony. During the quiet periods I barely sleep at all," explained Sheila: "I need the pressure of chasing down some psycho or monster to be at my best."
"Well, fingers crossed our next monster or loony has already moved into the area," teased Colin.
"Don't say that," chastised Terri: "Unlike Sheils, I'm enjoying a couple of weeks monster-free."
"You can't please everyone," said Colin, making them all laugh.

At 12:00 PM they were settling down for lunch in the large dining room. Twenty or so vinyl-topped round tables filled the room, with four hard wooden chairs around each table. Small containers of salt, pepper, and tomato sauce were in the centre of each of the tables. Two swinging doors at the rear of the room led to the kitchen.
Entering the room, Sophia Barbeau looked around for a suitable place to sit. A number of tables had one or more seats vacant, however, she was particular about whom she sat next to. Not wanting to sit next to elderly women, or married men, she stood by the doorway, scanning possible places.
Finally, she spotted a tall, muscular, forty-something man. Dressed almost like an English country gentleman, in a tweed suit and cap, with a martini glass, filled to the brim in his left hand.
Sauntering across, Sophia, pulled out the chair opposite him, and said in her most sultry voice said: "Hello, I'm Sophia Barbeau ... I'm new to town."
"Hello, I'm Bartholomew Yates, Bart for short."
He leant forward to proffer his right hand.
Leaning forward to take it in hers, Sophia made certain to stoop enough so that her 33DD breasts were on full display to the handsome man.
"Do you see anything that you like," she said in a cooing voice.
"Yes, indeed," he said ogling her full pendulous breasts: "However, if we take this any further, my husband will kill me."
He pointed to where a huge dark-haired man had just entered the dining room and was glaring at them.
"Oh well," said Sophie standing: "You can't win 'em all."
She started walking slowly around the dining room, being careful to be well away from the table before Bart's husband reached the table.
After what seemed like five minutes, but was probably half that time, she sat, next to a sixty-something man. Despite his age, Lord Edward Emmerich, as he called himself, was a strong, viral-looking man with dark brown hair, and only a few strands of grey.
"Hello, I'm Sophia Barbeau ... I'm new to town," she said in her most sultry voice again.
"So am I," said Edward, introducing himself: "I'm holidaying here, while my wife is in Canberra accepting an award for Australia's Most Irritating Bitch, or some such thing."
Laughing at the witticism, Sophia asked: "So you're all alone?" Careful to lean forward to display her ample assets to Lord Emmerich.
"Yes, indeed," said Edward to Sophia's chest.
"So am I," said Sophie pretending not to notice as he ogled her chest: "Perhaps we could get together later ... after tea time..."
She stopped to let the invitation sink in.
"You're wasting your time there," said Leila Feinberg coming up to the table to take their order: "Lord Emmerich is leaving Willamby tomorrow." Her tone of voice indicated that she didn't believe that he was really a Lord.
"There's still tonight," said Sophia, to Edward, completely ignoring the brunette teenager.
"Yes, indeed," said Edward, grinning at Sophia's chest like a schoolboy getting his first flash of breasts.
"So what would you like?" asked Leila. Hurrying to add: "To eat for lunch that is."
"Steak and eggs for me," said Edward.
"Do you serve steak tartare?" asked Sophia.
"Sure," said Leila: "Though we don't get many requests for it."
"I like my men ... my meat raw."
"You must do," said Leila, before heading into the kitchen with their orders.

"Steak and eggs for Lord Fancy Pants," Leila said to their new chef, Georgio Leoni: "And steak tartare for Chesty Galore."
"Show some respect for our paying guests," said Georgio, emphasising 'paying'. Nonetheless, he took a peek out into the dining room before saying: "Yes, I see what you mean about Chesty Galore."

After lunch, Lord Edward and Sophia Barbeau went their separate ways. They were careful not to spend too much time together before bedtime.

Over at the Yellow House in Rochester Road, Merridale, they had also just finished lunch.
"Who's for a couple of hours watching, 'The World's Stupidest Stuntman'?" asked Sheila Bennett.
"I thought that rubbish wasn't on until 7:30?" asked Natasha Lipzing, a tall grey-haired old lady of seventy, who had spent the last thirty-five years in Deidre Morton's Boarding House.
"'The World's Stupidest Stuntman Down Under' isn't," said Sheila: "But I've got every previous season on DVD. I thought we could watch some classic episodes, like the one where Neil Manheim's attempt to leap across from one skyscraper to another on his motorbike went horribly wrong and he almost got himself castrated."
"That is a classic episode," agreed Tommy Turner, a short fat man with yellow hair: "I laugh just thinking about it."
"Don't you lot have to return to work, now you've finished lunch?" asked Deidre Morton, a short, sixty-something brunette who should have been running her own TV cooking show.
"Yes, but we've got nothing to do until the next monster, or psycho attack," said Sheila: "So I thought we could enjoy some telly?"
"Don't worry, Sheils, we'll find something for you to do," said Terri.
"If that was meant to be reassuring ... it wasn't," complained the Goth chick, reluctantly getting up from the dining table to follow Terri and Colin outside.

Soon after tea time, Edward and Sophia headed upstairs, Sophia by elevator, Edward by stairs, so it wouldn't be too obvious that they were going up together.
Sophia had barely had time to change into a see-through black Teddy, when a firm tapping came at her door. Tip-toeing across to the door and looked out; smiling broadly when she saw it was Lord Emmerich, the tenting of his trouser front showing that he was ready for action.
"I see that you're ready for me," said Sophia. Reaching out, she caressed Edward's manhood through his trousers, making him gasp and almost ejaculate in his pin-striped blue trousers.
"Steady on, beautiful," he said, as she closed and locked the bedroom door behind him: "I don't want to soil myself ... when I should be soiling you."
He grinned broadly at his attempt at humour, and Sophia put a hand up to her mouth, pretending to be amused.
"You are such a wit," said the brunette as she started to help him remove his pin-striped suit, and then shirt and underclothes, thinking: Well, I'm half right..
"Now, to bed," said Sophia, starving. The steak tartare she had had for lunch and tea had helped placate her extreme hunger a little, but not much.
"Eager little thing," said Edward, condescendingly, although she was actually five centimetres taller than he was.
As Sophia continued tugging at him, Edward stopped pretending to resist and all but ran across to the king-single bed, from which Sophia had pulled down the sheets and blankets. Although August was the final month of the Australian winter, August 2024 had been surprisingly warm and sunny in Victoria, and even in the late afternoon, there was no need for a radiator.
Hurriedly undressing herself, Sophia climbed onto her back upon the bed and spread her legs wide, grinning lecherously.
As Edward crawled along the bed toward her, the brunette thought: I just hope he doesn't come before getting inside me, Krull is hungry!
Still teasing a little, Anthony crawled slowly along the bed, until Sophia started caressing herself with her hands, and his excitement reached fever point, so that he all but leapt on top of the beautiful woman.
"Rape the shit out of me, don't make love to me!" shouted Sophia, and Edward quickly obliged.
Not bothering with subtlety, he began thrusting in and out of the beauty, almost ripping her generous breasts away from her chest with his hand, as the two rutted like animals rather than making love.
"I'll rape the shit out of you!" cried Edward, thrusting in and out of the beauty, already on the brink of climax.
"Fill me with your seed!" shouted Sophia.
On command, Edward did just that ejaculating deeply into the beautiful brunette.
"Oh God, that was wonderful," said Anthony panting: "Give me forty minutes, and we can go again."
"Sorry, none of my victims get more than one go," said Sophia, honestly.
Keeping her legs crossed over the man's back, Sophia began to suck him into her vagina as though giving birth in reverse.
"Krull has to eat," said Sophia, referring to her vagina, also known by the natives from the country she had come from as 'The Hungry Vagina'.
"Wha...?" said Edward, half asleep after the strenuous act of rutting, like he had not done in nearly twenty years.
"There, there, baby, go to sleep," soothed Sophia.
She stroked his head gently as he drifted off into the eternal sleep, dosing off, as Krull continued to suck him into her body; the hungry vagina eating for the first time in weeks.
"Hush little baby, don't you cry..." Sophia sang.
Centimetre by centimetre Edward Emmerich was sucked deeper into Sophia's vagina until her belly began to distend upwards as though she were pregnant.
As Krull devoured the sleeping man, Sophia began slowly massaging her expanding belly, to soothe any cramps from going from nearly empty to as full as any woman's stomach had ever been.
By the time that she had finished, the beautiful brunette looked at least eighteen months pregnant. And there was no sign of Lord Edward Emmerich, other than his clothing on the floor near the bedroom door..
Knowing she would need at least two days to sleep off such a big meal, Sophia staggered across to the door, and put a 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the outside doorknob, then staggered back to bed.

The next morning the absence of Sophia Barbeau and Edward Emmerich was not noticed until after breakfast.
"Where could they be?" asked Heidi Pollock of no one in particular.
"Well, he's supposed to be leaving today," reminded Cam Pollock: "Maybe he left early?"
"The train's not due until 9:15," said Leila: "Which realistically means about ten past ten."
"Well, we'd better go check up on them," said Heidi.
Stopping at Sophia's door first, they saw the 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the doorknob, but Heidi knocked anyway:
"Miss Barbeau, are you all right?"
"Just a little jet-lagged, I'll be all right, later tomorrow."
"Okay," said Cam.
In Edward's room, they found his suitcases packed, but no sign of the man himself.
"Maybe he wants us to send them on to him," suggested Leila.
"It'll have to be C.O.D.," said Heidi: "We're not paying. It's a good thing he paid his bill yesterday."
"If he doesn't turn up for lunch, I'll take them to the railway station to be sent by tomorrow's train," offered Cam.

After tea that evening Sheila Bennett, Tommy Turner, and Derek Armstrong were seated at the yellow floral sofa in the lounge room watching 'The World's Stupidest Stuntman Down Under'. Sheila and Tommy were laughing hysterically, while Derek Armstrong (a tall black American by birth, who was Sheila's boyfriend) sat stony-faced, not quite certain why they were laughing.
"So tell me again, why it's funny?" asked Derek.
"It's man's futile quest against machine," explained Tommy between almost hysterical laughter.
"But that poor blonde nearly got decapitated," said Derek. A paramedic at the Glen Hartwell and Daley Community Hospital, Derek saw death and injury too often to find it humorous.
"Yes, but that huge-chested Dolly Parton wannabee is the reason I was knocked out of the qualifying rounds for the show," explained Sheila: "So anything that happens to her is okay with me."
"Here, here," said Tommy: "You would've given them all a run for their money."
"Thanks, mate," said Sheila, snuggling up to Derek.
After the show ended, Tommy went up to bed, followed by Sheila and Derek. Who sneaked up to Sheila's room, despite Deidre Morton knowing that Derek sometimes slept over.

Late the next day Sophia Barbeau was up and about again. Three guests had left during her two-day sojourn and half a dozen others had arrived, giving her a wide choice for her next meal.
"Hello," said Antonio, seeing the beautiful brunette for the first time in nearly two days: "You okay now?"
Leaning across the reception desk, she whispered: "Well, I do have a bit of an itch ... maybe you could help me to scratch it this evening."
She carefully leant forward so that her pendulous breasts almost fell free from her low-cut dress.
Gulping from lust and surprise, he said: "Sure, my pleasure."
Only hoping she meant what he thought she did, or else he could be going to get himself fired.
"About 11:30 would be fine," said Sophia.
Antonio gulped again, now certain that she meant what he hoped she did.
"Less nattering, more calling people in to tea," said Heidi Pollock walking past. Then to Sophia: "Are you feeling better now?"
"A little woozy still, but otherwise fine."
"Good, well follow me into the dining room."
As they walked, Heidi said: "Actually you look a little stronger, as though you've just had a big meal."
"It's my wacky metabolism," said Sophia stopping to check out the new arrivals, despite already having set up her next meal.
"What can I do you for?" asked a bored-looking Leila Feinberg stopping at Sophia's table.
"Steak tartar please."
"Is that all you eat?" said Leila, more thinking aloud than asking a question.
"It is my favourite meal."
"Fish and chips is mine," said Leila: "But I don't have it for breakfast, lunch, and tea every day."
"Less nattering, Leila, more taking orders," called Heidi Pollock from a few tables away.
"Yes, Heidi," said Leila, thinking: I really must check out Killing Heidi!

It was 11:30 PM almost to the second, when Sophia Barbeau heard a very gentle tapping upon her bedroom door. She sneaked across to open the door a centimetre and peeped out at a very embarrassed-looking Antonio, looking about nervously, as though having second thoughts about their rendezvous.
Opening the door wide, Sophia, grabbed the teenager and pulled him into the room before he could chicken out.
"Not having second thoughts, I hope?" asked the brunette.
"Well..." said Antonio, stopping as Sophia wiggled out of her yellow and black dress to stand before him in all her naked splendour:
"Er, no, of course not," he said, trying to sound more confident than he felt.
"Good," said the brunette.
She all but ripped his clothing off the teenager and half waltzed him, half carried him across to the bed, laughing as they went.
Joining in her carefree mood, Antonio was soon relaxing, becoming more confident as the beautiful woman dragged him onto the King single bed, and spread herself wide for him.
"Krull is hungry again," she whispered.
"What was that?" asked Antonio, not catching her words.
"I said, don't keep a lady waiting. Climb aboard me. Take me. Possess me! Master me. But don't make me beg for your penetration ... that would be going too far."
Confident as any virgin could be, Antonio climbed onto the bed beside the brunette, allowing her to pull him on top of her.
"Don't be shy, handsome," said Sophia.
She quickly stroked him to a raging erection, then eased him inside of her.
"Now take me by force! Master me! Rape me! Ride me like a pony!"
Slowly at first, Antonio started to gain confidence as he entered Sophia, taking her gently at first, then with more and more urgency as she continued to egg him on; continued to demand that he take charge and use her for his own sexual gratification, rather than hers.
"Take me! Master me! Make me your private filly!"
On and on the sex session -- not lovemaking -- went, until finally, Antonio ejaculated deep inside Krull, making Sophia moan in genuine orgasm; something which Edward had not been capable of doing two days earlier.
"Wow," said Antonio, gasping for air: "That was fantastic!"
He tried to roll off the brunette, only to find that they were locked somehow at the loins, as though her sex were gripping his, refusing to release him from inside her.
"What the Hell?" said the teenager, struggling to dismount his sex filly.
"What's wrong, aren't you enjoying yourself anymore?" teased Sophia, as Krull continued to devour Antonio groin-first.
"Let me go, you evil cunt!" cried Antonio, struggling, futilely to climb off the curvaceous brunette.
"Naughty, naughty, don't be sexist," teased Sophia.
"You evil witch!" cried Antonio, for the first time in his life hitting a woman, as he started to punch the beautiful woman in the face.
"Krull can feel no pain!" said Sophia.
She started to laugh even as the teenager continued to punch her in the face blackening both eyes and breaking her aquiline nose.
"Krull will not be denied!" she cried, as Antonio started to weaken as he sunk deeper and deeper into Krull, Sophia's vagina, as he was devoured.
"Please, stop!" begged Antonio, no longer having the strength to lash out at Sophia as Krull continued to devour him.
For half an hour or more Antonio begged for his life, as he was slowly consumed by Krull. Finally, he died, before he was entirely devoured.
"At last some silence," said Sophia, rubbing at the blood on her lower lip, from where the teenager had lashed out at her in desperation.

Sophia lay back to sleep for a few hours. Then at four AM, she arouse and packed a single bag to take as she started out into the corridor. In one hand she carried a handwritten note, which she left on the reception table before sneaking outside the Imperial Hotel.
Despite her bruised and batter state, and heavily distended belly, she managed to lope through the surrounding forest, until she had reached neighbouring



Curvacious, there was nothing fat, or unsatisfying about Sophia Barbeau, as she pulled the young man's engorged penis into her body with such force that it almost seemed as though Les was going to be unborn and get sucked deep into the gorgeous woman's womb.



THE END
© Copyright 2024 Philip Roberts
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
© Copyright 2024 Mayron57 (philroberts at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2327593-KRULL