*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2327108-Love-the-feelings-are-consistent
by Lizard
Rated: E · Poetry · Romance/Love · #2327108
perception today
Love: the feelings are consistent
Its passionate and irresistible
Its powerful and painful.
If it ages it becomes full of betrayal and love bombing if it dies its cause one soul needed it to.
Finding faith can be reassuring its getting the courage to allow the walls to fall.
Its challenging to put your sword down. It took a lot to have to pick it up.
My armor is becoming in-penetrable its strong and cold, it's heavy and burdensome.
But it feels instinctive as if the weapons I bare protect me from the potential of history repeating.
Which it does you know, based off of the history of the earth. History repeating itself is inevitable.
What if your experience with love caused great pain too. Along side the internal calm; on a cellular level some magnetic force that draws you towards each other. Its invisible but I feel it.
What if I need to wear armor just incase. Does it make me a villain? Untrustworthy, and unreliable.
I flirt with disaster regularly, self sabotaging has history in my character. I fear and become abandonment sometimes at the same time. Its free and fearful.
Love: the feelings are consistent

© Copyright 2024 Lizard (elizabethable at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2327108-Love-the-feelings-are-consistent