*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2327012-Anton--Emma-new-journey-redo-business
by bernie
Rated: GC · Chapter · Adult · #2327012
Anton / Emma new journey lets them redo there businesses Emma painted hers so neatly.
Emma painted hers very lite pink with roses poles dancers , and hoist bed in air to give more area.

after she was done she worked on new dance, it starts with a backward twist . upward on the pole ,then she maneuver around legs to top of pole. grabbed ring . And she spun down till she touch the ground then Emma holding ring went into a handstand. And she spun around pole till she touch the top of pole she twist around pole so smoothly it was perfect.

Emma went to swing and she did a back bend over swing lift her legs .To chain wrap one leg then the other she lift her hands till she grabbed the chains lower legs till she sat on swing and stop swing and walked away. she saw container over filled. more money to redo the strip club and spa .








9/16/2024
© Copyright 2024 bernie (preciouskoko at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2327012-Anton--Emma-new-journey-redo-business