*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2326892-Anton-and-Emma-loves-there-new-journey-
by bernie
Rated: GC · Chapter · Adult · #2326892
Anton and Emma loves there journey they started, the tavern/strip club and the spa /home .
Anton and Emma loves the tavern/strip club and there new business the spa , they forward everyday to open each business Emma looks forward to her dancing that she create.

Emma woke up this morning went in to yard got her pole and swing ready for her workout , She went different this morning Emma started with split into handstand, wrap legs around around pole . Then she maneuver hands to pole slowly while she was holding pole she undid her leg . Then she moved her leg over her shoulders slowly and she slowly moved her hands around till she touch the pole.

She did this till she hit the top and twist her way down till she touch the ground . Then Emma walked to swing and sat and start to swing back and forth but not high , She raised her legs up and wrap each leg around each chain then she maneuver her hands to the swing . and held it while she split her legs front and back then sideways and then .She slowly maneuver legs back to swing and she stop swing and walked to picnic table sat and log in her dance .






wrote 9/14/2024
© Copyright 2024 bernie (preciouskoko at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2326892-Anton-and-Emma-loves-there-new-journey-