*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2325333-Who-are-you-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by scott
Rated: 18+ · Non-fiction · Adult · #2325333
When the question is who are you ? It no longer exists as a simple answer.
Do I just lay down and go out of this world as non existent , non entity and just overall unimportant to society .
Maybe that is exactly what I'll do , but I can try to convey to you my readers on my feelings about what life has become and to what is ahead for everyone.

I was born at a time when war was ending and peace was being spread among all people alike . I remember knowing exactly who I was and to some extent my purpose on this earth.
As I right this entry , I have seen a huge change in this way of life , as a world now is on the verge of mass extinction. War is now imminent and people who I meet everyday are in fear of life as we know it will be over soon. I sense the mass division around the world and for the 1st time in my life that I feel like there is absolutely no hope . I look now at the public figures and am not even slightly sure who they are and what they believe. Do they care about the world as much as their overwhelming concrete?
© Copyright 2024 scott (scottjeff1965 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2325333-Who-are-you-