*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2324965-My-Cindermortal
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Fanfiction · #2324965
some stupid parody of the fanfic of all time, my immortal but with cinderella man
AN: Special fangz (get it, coz im goth) 2 my gf (yes, in that way) celtic, kaiparkersluv 4 helpin me with the story and spelling. U rok! LINKIN PARK ROX!

Hi, my name is James Walter Jimmy Braddock and I have short oak brown hair (that's how I got my surname) with pink streaks and blue eyes like the ocean or sea and a lot of people tell me I look like Gerard Butler. I'm not related to Chester Bennington but I wish I was because he's so handsome and I'm jealous of his beauty. I'm a vampire but my teeth are straight and white. I have pale white skin. I'm also a witch, and I go to a magic school called Hexcraft in Brooklyn where I'm in the seventh year.

I'm a goth and I wear mostly black and pink. I love Hot Topic and I buy all my clothes from there. For example today I was wearing a black high collar and a black leather jacket that had a zipper and a hoodie and mismatching pink and black combat boots. I was walking outside Hexcraft. It was snowing so there was no sun, which I was very happy about. A lot of preps stared at me. I put up my two middle fingers at them.

“Hey Jimmy!” shouted a voice. I looked up. It was Max Baer!

“What’s up Max?” I asked.

“Nothing.” he said shyly.

But then, I heard my friend, Mike Wilson call me and I had to go away.

chapter 2 & 3:
AN: Fangz 2 kaiparkersluv 4 helpin me with the chapter!!!

The next day I woke up in my bedroom. It was raining again. I opened the door of my coffin and drank some blood from a bottle I had. My coffin was oak brown. I got out of my coffin and took off my giant Linkin Park t-shirt which I used for pajamas. Instead, I put on a black leather suit, a pentagram necklace, and the same mismatching combat boots on. I put my hair in a tiny ponytail.

My friend, Mike woke up then and grinned at me. He was fixing his messy black hair and opened his brown eyes. He put on his Cigarettes After Sex t-shirt with a pastel pink dress pants and boots.

"Oh my fucking god, I saw you talking to Max Baer yesterday!" he said excitedly.

"Yeah? So?" I said, blushing.

"Do you like Max?" he asked as we went out of the common room and into the Great Hall.

"No I fucking don't!" I shouted.

"Yeah right!" he exclaimed. Just then, Max walked up to me.

"Hi." he said. I replied flirtily, saying the same thing he said.

"Guess what." he said.

"What?" I asked.

"Well, System of a Down are having a concert in Flatbush." he told me.

"Oh. My. Fucking. God!" I screamed. I love System of a Down. They are my favorite band, besides Linkin Park.

"Well.... do you want to go with me?" he asked. I then gasped, blushing, right in front of him.

AN: FANGS AGAIN CELTIC! oh yeah, by the way I don't own the lyrics for the System of a Down song, Aerials.

On the night of the concert I put on my System of a Down t-shirt. Then I put on some black dress pants and my leather jacket. I made my hair, including the tiny ponytail look all spiky. I listened to some SoaD. I lastly drank some human blood so I was ready to go to the concert.

I went outside. Max was waiting there in front of his floating car. He was wearing a System of a Down t-shirt and baggy black skater pants.

"Hi Max!" I said in a cutesy voice.

"Hi Jimmy." he said back. We walked into his floating black Model T (the license plate said 1200) and flew to the place with the concert. On the way we listened excitedly to Linkin Park and System of a Down. When we got there, we both hopped out of the car. We went to the mosh pit at the front of the stage and jumped up and down as we listened to System of a Down.

"Life is a waterfall. We're one in the river. And one again after the fall." sang Serj.

"Serj is so goddamn handsome." I said to Max, pointing to him as he sung, filling the mosh pit with his stunning voice. All of a sudden, Max looked sad.

"What's wrong?" I asked as we slow danced to the music. Then I caught on. "Hey, it's ok I don't like him better than YOU!" I told him, hugging him.

"Really?" asked Max sensitively and he put his arms around my waists, hugging me back.

"Really," I said. "Besides I don't even know who Serj is as a person." I said.

The night went on really well, and I had a great time. So did Max. After the concert, we drank some coffee, and asked Daron and Serj for their autographs and photos with them. We got System of a Down concert tees. Max and I crawled back into the Model T, but Max didn't go back into Hexcraft, instead he drove the car into the Forbidden Woods!
© Copyright 2024 galacticeclipse (galacticstar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2324965-My-Cindermortal