*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2324748-we-suck-together3
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Emotional · #2324748
TEENAGERS REPRESENTATIONS SPEAKS ABOUT TEENS AND DOESN´T SPEAK FOR TEENS
Most of the teen representation online tend to describe how cool is to be a teen, parties,alcohol,drugs,relationships and all that shit that ain´t real at all, how are we supposed to go to partys every friday and get high with so many friends then act like everything is fine and we are the coolest guys around, i think that fucking sucks!Been a teenager is fucking scary you tend to overthink EVERYTHING even if you think you are the coolest person, you are a emotional mess like everyone else. I dont get why adults think our generation is selfish and dont care about nothing, i think that maybe we arent the best but i mean think in OUR perspective , yeaah i know that your life was fucking hard with all the historical events that happen and how the economy was but fucking hell, we are just kids trying to do things in the correct way, we suffer too, you probably think that we dont have problems at all and all is going to desapair in the moment we become adults but guess what? thats totally bullshit, you think we are the most mentally ill generation that "seeks for attention" but if you think for our perspective we are the first generation that wants to improve in life knowing our mental illness, all people have problems, and maybe we want the next generation to know that we know how they feel, lonely, emotional, and sometimes we think that we don´t have an impact so no one will ever know when we are gone. Personally i dont want my kids suffering for the same things i am, i dont want them to reach for something that they think its worty for living and never finding it, i want them to know that there are so many things even if they are tiny that makes everyone special. So be who you are and dont live by expectations everything you do is fucking great!
© Copyright 2024 dumbteengigi (gigijustexist at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2324748-we-suck-together3