*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2322295-Obey
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by void
Rated: NPL · Draft · Other · #2322295
Do what you are told
smell it. smell it! smell my unwashed asshole you pathetic toilet slave. my shit is better than you. I want you to say it. admit that you are a lower lifeform. surrender to the asshole of a superior. eating my shit is the only thing that gives you purpose. it's what makes you happy. you were born for the sake of my bowel movement. it is my right to use you and use you I shall. it pleases me to see you patiently waiting to devour my shit. the hunger in your eyes, as it expose my ass to you, proves you are meant to be by shit eater. I will berry you in a steamy pile of shit and you will thank me for it. your tongue will be my toilet paper. you will stick it deep into my asshole. cleaning all the remnants of your meal. you will not only serve me but all my friends and family. even if I want you to clean the asshole of a complete stranger you will happily get on your knees, won't you? you will thank them for using you because all women are superior to you. I could loan you out, like a whore, and you would crawl back on your hands and knees jus to kiss my feet. that is your destiny, to be used again and again. now prove me right. bow before me and give my asshole the respect it deserves. kiss it like it is the only thing in this world that shows you love. for this is your life, your happiness, servicing of my asshole.
© Copyright 2024 void (voidgame at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2322295-Obey