*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2322271-19-June-2024-Dear-America-WAKE-UP
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Non-fiction · News · #2322271
Remember the migrant issue in Europe during ISIS? Jihadists are being welcomed in the USA.
https://youtu.be/dPm5KTtPZyg?si=pmQ79bNFdR16qAjo

Dear America:
What happened to your country's system of checks and balances?
"The Constitution of the United States divides the federal government into three branches: legislative, executive, and judicial. This ensures that no individual or group will have too much power."
https://www.usa.gov/branches-of-government

It's the same 3 arms as Canada, where I am from, but more and more everyday it seems as though your Constitution is falling by the wayside. Your founders and the writers of the US Constitution, as well as those who provided their input via the essays contained in the Federalist Papers (which are remarkably insightful on the natural tendencies and behaviors of human beings, btw) would be devastated to see the US Constitution being ignored like some worthless piece of paper.

Justin Trudeau and his idiot liberal circus sideshow of flying monkeys made a mockery of the Canadian Constitution and the Charter of Rights and Freedoms. Americans cannot allow Biden to do the same. Biden and most of his bumbling administrative lackeys clearly lack the wisdom, vision, and fortitude necessary to lead us through the darkness. They mostly just parrot ridiculous slogans and talking points, and use stupid buzzwords designed to make them sound intelligent and like they are "doing the right thing for the earth and for humanity" so they can appeal to environmentalists, activists, and younger people by pretending they are "hip" and cool. Ya know, like Obama did with the mic drop thing. It's all just for show. They have zero substance behind them. They are just like Canadian liberals. Like my grandfather told me when I was younger: "The Liberals will talk a good talk and make all sorts of promises, but they will only ever make the rich richer and the poor poorer." And it's true! I have never voted for the liberal party in my entire life because I remember what he told me and I paid attention and heeded his warning. (Also note, I am a "classical liberal", but that doesn't seem to exist anymore. Maybe the Carter administration was the last one. John Fitzgerald Kennedy certainly was a true classic liberal thinker too)

Canada's middle class, and small businesses, have been eradicated under the last 9 fucking years of Trudeau. You are either rich from long before his dark reign of terror, you work 2-3 full-time jobs, you collect income assistance, or you work for his corrupt government and just go along with the pyramid scheme and repeat the appropriate party lines—and don't you dare speak up and disagree or go against their "vision"—even though they "encourage" questions and learning. What they actually offer is indoctrination classes as to how you must think and speak to be a government worker—I should know, I took almost their entire library of classes while I worked for the Government of British Columbia. You go along with what they want you to say and you can keep your cushy job and benefits to support your family, or, you can stand up to them, argue intelligently, refuse to comply with their indoctrination because you have your own mind and are able to think critically, and they will terminate you...

Anyhow, I am here in New York City from Canada because there is no longer any opportunity there. People can now be persecuted for their political opinions, and even have their bank accounts frozen—containing their own legitimately hard-earned money—for committing "crimes" such as exercising their right to protest—which is supposed to be allowed according to the Constitution of Canada, but hey, no one there seems to give a shit about that anymore. All hail the mighty Trudeau, his WEF buddies, and his network of terrorist and communist donators who generously fund government institutions (such as Canadian universities).

Use your damn Constitution! Do not let your government eradicate it. It is worth more than I can accurately describe in words.
© Copyright 2024 Crystal Dragon (chantellemarie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2322271-19-June-2024-Dear-America-WAKE-UP