*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2314303-A-Friendship-Proposal
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Chapter · Erotica · #2314303
Armando agrees to hear Evelyn's proposal and the gift of a new life that comes with it.
After a change of clothes – but not of her suit, choosing long white bell-bottom polyester pants and a matching long-sleeved blouse – Evelyn took Armando to what seemed to be an abandoned building across the street. His question of whether they were trespassing was dismissed as she unlocked the gate with her own set of keys before casually mentioning “I bought this with Martha’s money”.

Inside, Armando noticed the building still held office furniture: moldy chairs, desks, panels, even some old-fashioned multi-line telephones still connected. He didn’t expect the place to smell clean – or at least, with a chemical residue. He couldn’t peg the office’s previous purpose, however – was it a small corporate branch? A call center? Perhaps an accounting office?

“Start-up location”, she responded, unamused, as she led him towards the janitor’s closet. “Still have the classifieds set up, but I tend to shoo them off.” She stopped, smiling at him – which still caused him mild disgust, as she projected some uncanny wholesomeness and femininity with the gesture. “I’ll need to do something with it eventually, though – perhaps I could lend it to you for a reasonable price!”

“Is that related to the proposal?”

“Not exactly – perks of partnering up, I’d say. Now...” Evelyn took one of the buckets while pointing at the other. “Mind helping me make some space, Mr. Armando?”

As they took some of the cleaning agents in order to reach the shelf behind, Evelyn drew her key ring and placed it in a rather inconspicuous place. With an almost inaudible “click”, the shelf pushed aside into a set of stairs, recently constructed. The stairs dove into a spiral to a shadowy underground silo – for it had no appearance of a basement – with an eerie hum, with faint blinking lights piercing the black. She flicked a switch to her left, revealing a small corridor ending on a glass door, its concrete walls intricate and level and very white.

Yet, it was as he crossed beyond the open glass door that he noticed the actual purpose of the place. It was a makeshift laboratory, its main attraction being several vertical tanks full of water. There were other machines lying around, as well as a whiteboard and some computers, but the tanks caught Armando’s attention almost immediately. One of them in particular filled him with dread.

For, floating inside, was what seemed a deflated corpse. And, upon closer inspection, he noticed it was another skinsuit – that of a woman with light auburn straight bob hair, saggy breasts and large hips, small bags in her lower eyelids and spackled flesh. The skin had the appearance of a woman in her late forties, perhaps early fifties, not exactly graced with beauty, but not hideous – perhaps, in Armando’s mind, someone very unassuming.

He recalled Evelyn’s proposal. The de León family required a maid, and she could easily fit the mold. Though, why she had such large hips was beyond him.

Evelyn moved closer to him, as he inspected the floating skin, wearing a lab coat and rubber boots. She rubbed the tube, smiling. “Hello, Mathilda.”

“So... Is she?”

“Not really”, the doctor replied. “I ran a simulation to create a relatively mundane matrix sheath, then took cell samples from an unfortunate addict on the streets.”

“Un...fortunate...”

“Poor dear was already condemned. Severe liver failure from years of drinking, failure to rehab, living on the streets. I treated her, trying to see what I could do, but when I noticed she wouldn’t make it, I figured her cells could work a different purpose. They also provided me with an identity I could readily use – or, in this case, you can readily use.”

“I don’t feel comfortable taking over the life of a dead woman.”

“The process of making a false identity is considerably harder, Mr. Armando. Very expensive, for one, and not very effective in the long run.”

“Speaking from experience?”

Evelyn scowled. “Mr. Armando! I did not expect you to be this sarcastic!”

“Helps you live around when people are threatening you.”

“Very true”, the doctor agreed. “As you may realize, I was on a similar situation as you – I'm Canadian, not American. From Montréal.”

“And I assume you had to pay for fake papers until you got caught, right?”

“Not exactly. By then, I was assisting Mrs. Baumgardner, and I confessed I was here without papers because of the bureaucratic liability. I crossed here with a worker’s visa – one meant for researchers, of course – but it expired, and since I was already quite advanced in my research, I... skirted the law to remain for a few more years. That’s why I acted as a visiting physician, as I have no qualifications here despite having been certified in my native Canada.”

“So, you’re also an immigrant...”

“Yes, and that’s partly why your tale was so intriguing to me. Now, since miss Mathilda unfortunately can no longer use her identity – and don’t worry, she received a most Christian burial, if as someone sadly unidentifiable – that means it’s up for grabs, and though you may have natural qualms about it, it is practical to both of us."

Armando agreed half-heartedly, sensing something was amiss. “Shouldn’t take a genius to find out that you want me to wear her and use her identity, right?”

“Indeed. Thus, why I asked you to have an open mind regarding my proposal.” Evelyn tried to soften the blow with a smile, but it was quickly swallowed away as she recalled the disgust over their meeting. “And again, I truly want to apologize for the way I misled you, but our... let’s say interaction should’ve given you ample proof of its capabilities. Suffice to say, it’d take less of a skeptic and more of a misotheist to be a non-believer after ample proof.”

“Yeah. I got no doubts about it.”

Evelyn leaned on the table, her face expressing deep seriousness. “There are many conflicting feelings between us, Mr. Armando. I understand speaking of this must be a sore topic for you, after being deceived that way.”

“I won’t lie – I'm still sore about it, as you said, but you’ve been... almost entirely honest so far.”

“And indeed, there are things I hide from you, but because I feel we haven’t arrived at that point just yet. Because of this...” She took a purse from a locker out of sight and handed it to Armando. “...I’m showing you this. And regardless of whether you agree with my proposal or not, I will part with her.”

“Part with her? What do you mean?”

“As you heard, Mr. Armando.” She pressed the purse into his hands, her face showing a tinge of lament. “I find little use to Mathilda other than for my plans, but that depends on whether you choose to agree. You, on the other hand, would find a fresh new identity far more useful. Whether you choose to help me or not, I won’t force you to return her. From this moment onward, Mathilda is yours.”

“And what if I don’t want her?”

“You’d be losing on what little leverage I’m giving you. Mr. Armando, with this skin in your possession, you have undeniable evidence of my deeds. If you were to accuse me of anything, simply wearing the skin and showing it to the authorities would ruin me. Of course, you’d need to wear it, as the skin must be in contact with a person or else left on a tank to remain alive – else, you’ll end up with rotting flesh, which may be mistaken for a corpse.”

Evelyn’s dour description filled Armando with dread. “That sounds like blackmailing me.”

“I don’t, Mr. Armando. I give you a piece of leverage that you must take care of. Perhaps you may find someone who can replicate the technology in the tank, and thus keep it alive for longer. And that doesn’t mean I will force you to go through with my plans if you choose not to. We can just remain on friendly terms – I can give you a place to stay, perhaps under a rent agreement once you find a job, and I can leave one of these tanks for your personal use, as well as the way to access it. In fact, if you feel I’m blackmailing you...”

She moved to the desk, handling Armando a set of keys. “Here. This will give you full access to my laboratory – the keys for the outside gate, all doors, plus the false shelf and the glass door. The only thing you can’t give anyone else is the biometric code for your personal tank, of course, unless you give them a matrix sheath with your fingerprints AND your cells.”

“Which you, of course, can create.”

“Indeed”, she smiled impishly. “Hence, my part of the bargain. You already listened to my proposal – to become a maid for Pierre and Sylvia de León. Just for that, Mathilda is yours, as well as one of the apartments in the complex and one of these tanks – and of course, the knowledge of their existence. That is your leverage against me, if I were to do something against you. However, I don’t intend to. Should you wish to extend our partnership, you may gain further benefits.”

“Further...benefits?”

“Benefits of partnership, of course. Mr. Armando, Mathilda’s and Martha’s skin will not be the only skins I produce. I intend to further my research, after all, and as a partner, you’ll be entitled to these benefits. These skins can make us be anyone, if we work a little bit for them – or, perhaps, someone that doesn’t even exist, until now. The possibilities are limitless.”

“But that’d require working as a maid for the de Leons...”

“No”, she replied, startling Armando. “Indeed, it is pivotal to my ulterior goals, and I will pressure you about it, but that isn’t your part of the bargain. Perhaps it may sound very suspicious, but rest assured, I’m very honest in this regard.”

“So, your part of the bargain is giving me Mathilda, a place to live and one of these tanks--”

“Yes and no. That is the starting benefit package, so to speak. My part of the bargain is extending a partnership to you.”

“And then, what’s my part of the bargain.”

Evelyn remained silent for a long time – and when she finally replied, it was as if releasing long-held grief and sorrow. “Friendship.”

“Friendship?” Armando scoffed. “That’s it? You want me to be your friend?”

“A partner, strictly speaking, but partners don’t need to be friends. When friends become partners, however, things differ. The connection between them deepens. I seek this, Mr. Armando – and no, it doesn’t mean being sexual partners. Unless, of course...” Evelyn strutted around, flirting with the young man. “...you wish to taste Mrs. Baumgardner’s flesh once more.”

“Doctor, please... Don’t.”

“Oh...” Evelyn stopped, crestfallen. “That doesn’t matter, however. As you may notice, I’m a very lonely person. I can’t tell anyone about this. I must be very careful about who I speak to.”

“Then, why me?”

“Because of who you are”, she responded, a faint smile drawing on her lips. “Perhaps I was too hasty on my advances, but there was an element of research and proof in it. Yet, you’re more than just a fine-looking young man - you’re a good listener, for one, and despite the wreck of our first meeting, you chose to humor me again. You hold reserves on what I do – a very healthy thing, indeed – but you’re also willing to listen. Despite feeling horrified by the truth, despite all of this, you’re still here. And of course, our shared background as highly skilled immigrants is another connection. All of this tells me that you may be a suitable partner, but most importantly, a good friend.”

She rubbed her hair, fixing a few stray hairs. “I know this is very sudden. You may feel like I’m taking advantage of you – and in a way, it’s completely true – but as strange as it may seem, I’m completely honest regarding all this. Mathilda, the apartment, the tank, the keys to this facility – these are mostly gifts I’m giving you, to make amends and show you my desire to help you, to support you even. Perhaps I may need you for my plan, but I will make my best not to behold you to it – instead, I’ll endeavor to be a friend to you, an ear to listen and a shoulder to cry, and perhaps a ‘fairy godmother’ of sorts to help you with your own struggles. I don’t want you to feel like you’re helping me because you have no other choice. Rather, I want you to help me because you feel like it. And, despite the hardships, I know there’s a good, kind heart in you. I don’t want that good, kind heart to die because you were deceived.”

Despite Evelyn’s moving words and praise, Armando was still doubtful. He knew there was nothing without strings attached. “I don’t know what to say.”

“You can always say ‘yes’”, she grinned softly, making her seem less of a seductress and more of a kindly grandmother.

“I appreciate all of this, Dr. Evelyn. I’m conflicted, though. You want me to take the appearance and the identity of someone that perished – to take advantage of that – without... I don’t know. Repercussions? Consequences?”

“I understand what you mean, even if you claim I don’t.”

“Perhaps that’s true, but that doesn’t make it feel any less unsettling, Dr. Evelyn. Perhaps I haven’t lived as long as you, but I’ve lived long enough to know there’s no such thing as a free gift. Something always comes with it.”

“That is also true, Mr. Armando. The ‘something’ is the request I asked of you. However, I’m trying to be as transparent as I can with it. Friendships don’t develop in a day, after all; they must be cultivated through honest efforts from both sides. Perhaps they may be full of secrets and deceit at first, but in time they will erode and only honesty and truth will prevail, furthering that relationship.”

“That sounds pretty hopeful.”

“Mr. Armando, I’m not naïve, and from the sound of it, neither do you. As I said – a friendship cannot be cultivated in a day, and it certainly cannot last long without effort. However, to suggest it is impossible would be just as naïve and mindless. How our relationship develops – and I mean any kind, from friendship, to romance, to even rivalry and rejection – depends greatly on us and our actions. I have already taken the first step in furthering it, as awkward and mechanical as it seems to have started, by offering you these gifts. What you choose to make of them – and of my offer – depends exclusively on you.”

Armando closed his eyes, unsure of what choice to make. “I need some time to think.”

“Take as much as you want.” She pressed the keys on his hand with one final smile. “In case you need to return after a walk.”

--

To her surprise, Armando’s return was rather fast. She sat on one of the monitors, checking the status of all tanks, when she heard a knock on the door. As she turned, she noticed him fiddling on the glass door, and with a subtly hidden button, she unlocked the door. She crossed her legs, genuinely delighted. “I expect good news, Mr. Armando.”

He sighed, expressing his disbelief. “I do.”

“And?”

“I’m still not entirely in agreement with your idea of working as a maid, but I considered your proposal of a friendship.”

She smiled. “Thank you, Mr. Armando.”

“I don’t have many friends, after all. I feel that people who want to befriend me just want to use me. And... even though you accept you need my... services, you were open and honest about it. I appreciate that.”

“I feel it’s the least I can do.”

“But I don’t want to feel used, or that I’m taking advantage of you.”

“If it’s for the apartment? As I said, I can reach a reasonable agreement – it'd help me on my research, after all – but at least consider staying for free at the moment.”

“I thought you’d say that.”

“And as for the other gifts?”

He sighed harder. “I’m...intrigued.”

Evelyn’s grin widened, and a tremble of excitement overcame her. “Ooh! Trust me, Mr. Armando – it is an exhilarating experience. You’ll feel as if you were wearing nothing.”

“I suppose that’s true, since... Well, you know.”

“I know very well”, she teased him as she touched her skin. “Of course, you may not find Mathilda attractive, but if you follow through with our partnership – our friendship, even – perhaps I can give you a more attractive look.”

“B-being Mathilda will be just fine”, he jittered.

“Excellent! Now, if you wish to try her, the locker has a couple of hangers for your clothes--”

“You mean...now, right?”

“No time like the present, Mr. Armando! And if you’re worried about seeing you naked--”

“It still feels strange, though.”

“I won’t take my clothes off, if that’s what you’re implying. You’re still disturbed by last time – I know. But of course, to wear the skin, you must be fully naked. And of course, I may have to help you tuck a few things as well.”

“Tuck?”

“Necessary adjustments. You’ll be wearing this for extended occasions – you'll still need to go to the bathroom, after all. Don’t worry, though. Once you’re fully adjusted, you’ll experience what it is to be a woman in its entirety.”

“Well, that’s...recomforting. I... Well, I feel like I emptied my bowels as much as I could--”

“Oh, dear!” Evelyn covered her lips, wincing. “I apologize so deeply for making you use that bathroom! I have one in better conditions down here, of course--”

“It’s alright. I’ve had to take a dump in a latrine.”

“As your friend, I cannot allow you to experience that anymore. But I acknowledge that’s a very good move. I’ll try to make your transformation as little awkward as possible.”

With those words, Armando began to prepare for his transformation. While he undressed, Evelyn moved towards the container tank monitor, making some final checks. Soon, the tank began to drain, the floating skin lowering alongside it. As he placed his clothes on the locker – noticing some female clothing alongside it, presumably for Mathilda – Evelyn shook the skin, draining any remnants of water from inside. With a towel, she transported the skin into what seemed to be a dressing corner, with a bathing seat, a mirror, and the floor coated on what seemed to be silicone ending on a drain, alongside a towel and a bathing robe in hooks. She carefully deposited the skin in the bathing seat before stepping back. “After you”, she finished, releasing a catty smile and a wink.

Armando stepped in, nervous, as he saw the deflated skin before him. He touched it, and though it was still damp, it felt exactly as he expected – a layer of flesh, perhaps a bit colder than usual, but as stretchy and soft as the real deal. He saw inside the slit, seeing a slightly long tube where the mouth slit would be, and two smaller protuberances that seemed like nostrils. He also noticed the unsettling “miniature cilia” that Evelyn referred to – very small hairs that felt slimy and soft to the touch, as if fleshy fur. There was a little bag where the groin would be, with a strange tube flopping just below, and from the rectum, a slim tube ending on a hole where a little light could be seen. The breast and hip area, to his surprise, seemed smaller – as if they were filled with something he couldn’t recognize. He winced as he saw the face, though it wasn’t as hideous as Evelyn purported it to be – perhaps the bags didn’t help, but it gave the face a tired, unfazed appearance – and being deflated didn’t help. Even the hair – thin, strawy, almost wire-like – felt entirely realistic.

Sitting, Armando began to slip his leg into the skin’s own. The first sensation he felt was of wearing slimy, rubbery socks, as the flesh began to stretch, and the fleshy hairs rubbed his leg unsettlingly. As he reached the toes, he noticed they seemingly had no toenails, but instead a transparent slit which seemed to nudge on its own. Once he placed both legs and stepped up to stretch the skin to his groin, he noticed the skin felt oddly comfortable – his legs were hairy, yes, but they were short and thin hairs, not his thick own, and even though he had barely lifted the hips, he felt how they clung to his own, giving him the girth of a woman’s lower body.

Evelyn stepped in, wearing a pair of examination gloves. “Now, this part will be a bit disturbing, but allow me to help you.” Her hands immediately traveled to his groin, making the young man shirk.

“Hey, hey!”

“I must help your penis into the pouch, Mr. Armando.”

With some hesitation – and while holding the skin - Armando allowed Evelyn to handle his privates. To his surprise, she didn’t fondle or play with them – instead, she placed his penis on a smaller tube, then slipped his ball sack into the outer layer before lifting the skin’s groin. She then took a small glass rod, making the young man’s eyes explode.

“Uh... What are you planning with that?”

“Insert the skin’s own rectum, of course.”

He gulped as Evelyn slipped the rod into the skin’s anal hole. He could feel the fleshy tube rubbing on his buttcheeks, slowly making its way into the crack. As soon as he felt the fleshy tube within his rectum, he yelped. “Dr. Evelyn!”

“Mr. Armando, would you relax!? I must remind you that, sooner or later, you’ll need to have a prostate examination – and that will involve a finger thicker than this rod. Now, don’t tighten your rectum, and let it just slip inside.”

He grimaced, breathing deeply to weather the experience. He felt the rod digging deeper, the fleshy tube pushed in, giving him a disturbingly pleasant and equally disgusting feel all over his body. With one final instruction (“now, relax completely and tighten your rectum when it’s halfway out”), he felt the rod twisting away from him, leaving the tube haphazardly placed inside.

After that intervention, Armando lifted the skin to his waist before slipping his fingers. Much like with the legs, the flesh gave way to his long, slightly thicker forearm, but unlike the former, he didn’t feel a notch on the toes. Instead, he felt a strange smoothness where the nails would be, tightening and feeling out of place as he felt the need to adjust them. He then adjusted the back of the suit until he could feel the skin’s breasts on his own, and the slit on the back became smaller.

Finally, he had the skin up to his neck, but he felt strange. The mouth tube was rather long, with a strange slit near the gums, and an opening around the tongue. The nostril tubes made him pause, as he felt he’d be breathless. “So”, he asked. “You’re gonna help me on this, aren’t you?”

“Of course”, the doctor replied, “but it’ll always be uneasy the first time.” With her aid, Armando adjusted the skin’s face into his own. Evelyn asked him to swallow the fleshy tube and breathe through his mouth, first by sucking in on the tube and then, as she adjusted the slit around his gums, to swallow. He felt his breathing restricted, and he grew nervous.

“Keep breathing and relax.” Evelyn made some final adjustments – adjusting the nostril tubes around his own, causing him to cough when they reached deep into his sinuses, and wrapping the hair around his head. Then, she took an injector, making him shudder.

“Relax”, she said, before placing it on the neck, pulling the trigger...
© Copyright 2024 Nostrum (nostrum777 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2314303-A-Friendship-Proposal