*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2309191-Informat
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #2309191
Daily flash fiction
Margery Gurr huffed and puffed as she waddled her three hundred and fifty pound frame to the top of the park hill.A male and female FBI agent sat on a park bench waiting on her. "Your late" barked the male FBI agent. Margery took a shallow breath "you made me walk all the way from down there", she stared at the female agent "I could do with a seat" every bone in her body ached.
"It's barely two hundred metres and your going to need more than a seat if you don't shut up" mocked the female agent.
Margery fanned her face with her plump right hand "Look I am not suitable for this, I am morbidity obese!"
"Shut up!! " Snarls the male agent. " There's no way out!! I've a special jail cell in Waseca prison lined up for you, those girls will destroy you, so shut up and deliver.
Margery brushed a bug off the left lepal of her tan suit jacket "this puts up my blood pressure, I am not able for it"
"Diet then!!" Snarls the female agent as she throws a brown envelope at her "These are bugs to plant in the home office of Cynthia Razor"
Margery just about catches the envelope "l can't do that, she can't stand me, I won't get close to her!"
The female agent laughs sarcastically "You have no choice, either you do this or your going to jail in a cell where a rich girl like you be owned in seconds, which will it be?"
Margery wiped her brow and took a shallow breath, she would not survive in jail "okay" she gasped leave it with me.
The male agent laughed "you have forty eight hours pork chop to plant those bugs otherwise your going to jail!"
© Copyright 2023 amateur40 (amateur40 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2309191-Informat